Any Golden Girls fans?

P

Princeton

Yes, I know that instead of watching old ladies I should get a life, but these girls defined a generation! Anyway, I LOVE this show and was just wondering if anybody else digs 'em too.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Dude, don't worry about gettin' a life...I love the GGs, they are freakin' hilarious!! They're such "comfort TV", especially on days like today when I ain't feelin' good none. They make my " :smirk: " self feel " :smile: "

McFraggle

Reaction score
The Golden Girls are awesome!

:sing: "Thank you for being a friend..." :sing:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I was about to pop outta my britches when someone at Palisades was teasing about action figures of The Golden Girls!! I was SO wanting those! LOL!!

I love the GGs, and Mama's Family, too!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Which is why Kevin rocks, cause he also room in his Muppet-Golden-Girl-lovin' heart fer "Mama!" :big_grin:

Kev's friend Lynn is like Iola's mother---the oft-spoken-of-but-never-seen character! :stick_out_tongue:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
That was a funny show, I remember it quite well and remember I watched it when I was quite young.

P

Princeton

Cantus Rock,

I've read that link already; just because YOU might not like the GG's doesn't mean that you have to start a war over it, even if it is for fun. YOUR opinion is not the only one that matters in this forum. The GG's are not evil just because YOU say so.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Princeton said:
I've read that link already; just because YOU might not like the GG's doesn't mean that you have to start a war over it, even if it is for fun. YOUR opinion is not the only one that matters in this forum. The GG's are not evil just because YOU say so.
Um... I think he is FOR the GG's. He is taking on Kye who is against the GG's.