Any Golden Girls fans?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I AM lol....

O My GOSH im a GG's fan too! I am a GGS fan Nut, i have them Taped and i seen the house at WDW aloooong time ago and i just LOVE watching them on Disneys half owned TV net work LIFETIME.... and i dont know if any one knows but over at UltimateDisney.com Disney/Buena Vista is letting DVD sets out THIS FALL (2004) of The Golden Girls, Home Improvment and Boy Meets World in DVD sets. :smile: You can bet your butt im being the 1st in line for ALL 3, but mostly for the GGs DVD :big_grin: lol... Disney Fans like me NEED a life :stick_out_tongue:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
McFraggle said:
Um... I think he is FOR the GG's. He is taking on Kye who is against the GG's.
Um, yep that would be it. And Kye and I were just joking anyway (as I was doing above).

Looks like you didn't read the link close enough, aye Princeton? :rolleyes:

-Matt

McFraggle

Reaction score
Cantus Rock said:
Um, yep that would be it. And Kye and I were just joking anyway (as I was doing above).

Looks like you didn't read the link close enough, aye Princeton? :rolleyes:

-Matt
That's what I thought. :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I remember the GGs.What an entertaining & fun/funny show.I loved the takeoff show from that too.Remember Empty Nest?Their characters lived near the GGs.With Kristy McNichol,Dinah Manoff,David Leisure & Richard Mulligan.That was a great show too.As for a GG war,sorry,can't think of it.:rolleyes:

tiggie0686

Reaction score
Golden Girls are cool, no matter what anyone says. I think it's a lot funnier than many of the sitcoms that are on today, so whenever I catch it on TV, I will watch it. Except the woman who plays Dorothy has always kinda scared me cause she's like a man stuck in a woman's body. :wink:

McFraggle

Reaction score
tiggie0686 said:
Golden Girls are cool, no matter what anyone says. I think it's a lot funnier than many of the sitcoms that are on today, so whenever I catch it on TV, I will watch it. Except the woman who plays Dorothy has always kinda scared me cause she's like a man stuck in a woman's body. :wink:
Are you bashing THE Bea Arthur? :smirk:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
<gasp> It can't be so,McFraggle.I've been a fan of her's since Maude.:smirk:

McFraggle

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
<gasp> It can't be so,McFraggle.I've been a fan of her's since Maude.:smirk:
We're not going to let people bash Bea are we Janice?