1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Any info on Dinosaurs Seasons 3-4?

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Mongoose, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Mongoose

Mongoose New Member

Does anyone have any information on the future releases of dinosaurs on dvd?
  2. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

oh i hope so!!
  3. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

4. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I wonder if the episodes will be in broadcast order, with the unaired episodes included as bonus features, or if they will be presented in production order. Or maybe the unaired epsiodes will not be included at all (I hope not). I wonder if the discs will be dual-layered.

I think it's strange that the cover does not show the Baby on it.
  5. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

I've been told that (as of now) all 36 remaining episodes will be on the set (which would include the 7 that didn't air during the initial run). So if you get both box sets ("seasons 1&2" and "seasons 3&4") you should have all the episodes!

I'm not 100% sure how the episodes will be ordered on the discs yet (and I'm not overly familiar with all the specifics of the production order v. broadcast order variations, aside from the moving up of the finale). But I think they might go with the syndication package order - which is basically the same as the original broadcast order, but with the 7 "lost" episodes inserted before the finale of "Changing Nature".

And I'm not sure if the discs will be dual-layered or not; but they have to fit nine 22-minute episodes (and bonus features) on each disc, so...we'll have to see how they do it.

I like the cover, Baby Sinclair was the only one on the Season 1&2 cover (unless you count Earl's hands). And I like having new faces on the package. It's a nice prehistoric parody of American Gothic and a great picture too.
  6. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Aw, man! I love the "I'm the Baby" music video! That was one of the first Dinosaurs things I'd ever seen!

:sing:
    I'm the baby and you gotta love meeeee!
    :sing:
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Ugh, it blows my mind that Disney releases this before TMS Season 2... Completely blows my mind. Oh well, I'll be getting this too. :D
  8. Mongoose

Mongoose New Member

Tremendous, Thanks
  9. minor muppetz

I am not really that surprised over this comming out sooner (I would have been surprised if this was a year ago). I read that the first set was in the top ten its first week, so I figured this set would be released this year. It's amazing that the first set sold well enough, as I don't think Dinosaurs reruns are currently on TV, and I don't think this show is as popular as The Simpsons, Star Trek, Friends, Cheers, or even The Muppet Show or Sesame Street. The people who provided the DVD commentary for The Simpsons episode Black Widower must have been wrong when they said that "nobody remembers Dinosaurs anymore".
  10. Meepsterboy

Meepsterboy New Member

Well, I get they're releasing this first! It's cheaper, cuz there's no music rights to obtain, no celebrities to negotiate with, etc.
  11. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

WOOT! I am EXCITED!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: all of a sudden it has become a very exciting time to be a Muppet fan.
  12. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Awesomeness! I'm deffinantley buying it, and buying TMS Season 2 also, duh.
  13. minor muppetz

The show had many characters voiced by celebrities (celebrity voices have included Jason Alexander, Joe Flaherty, Wendy Jo Sperber, Harold Gould, Tim Curry, and others). Does Disney have to negotiate with any of The Muppet Show guest stars before they can be included on DVD?
  14. froggiegirl18

froggiegirl18 New Member

YAYAYA can't wait!! I loved this show! "everyone..Im the baby got to love me.."
  15. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

More Information!

From: http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com/2007/02/dinosaurs-dvd-bonus-features-date.html
    I've talked with some people close to the set which have stated that aside from all 36 episodes from the third and fourth seasons, the 4-disc DVD set will hold a nice collection of bonus material. Bonus features are said to include a special behind-the-scenes featurette entitled "The World According to Dinosaurs" and the beloved "I'm the Baby, Gotta Love Me" music video. Additionally there will be audio commentaries on select episodes by Brian Henson and the writers, producers, cast and crew, plus viewers will be able to enjoy another batch of hidden "Dino-Eggs" throughout the discs. And for all of you wanting to know a specific release date -- the studio has confirmed that the set is lined-up for release on Tuesday, May 1, 2007.
    :excited:
  16. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

17. minor muppetz

I wonder what episodes will have commentaries. I think that Nature Calls, Baby Talk, Steroids to Heaven, Georgie Must Die, and Changing Nature should.
  18. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

19. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

I can't wait! :zany:
  20. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Yeah. I saw that article. I'm almost finished watching seasons 1 & 2, so hopefully I'll soon have the next seasons so I'll have the complete set. Also, "Steroids to Heaven" is on You Tube.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.