Any info on Dinosaurs Seasons 3-4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
WOOT! I am EXCITED!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: all of a sudden it has become a very exciting time to be a Muppet fan.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Awesomeness! I'm deffinantley buying it, and buying TMS Season 2 also, duh.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Meepsterboy said:
Well, I get they're releasing this first! It's cheaper, cuz there's no music rights to obtain, no celebrities to negotiate with, etc.
The show had many characters voiced by celebrities (celebrity voices have included Jason Alexander, Joe Flaherty, Wendy Jo Sperber, Harold Gould, Tim Curry, and others). Does Disney have to negotiate with any of The Muppet Show guest stars before they can be included on DVD?

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
YAYAYA can't wait!! I loved this show! "everyone..Im the baby got to love me.."

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
More Information!

From: http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com/2007/02/dinosaurs-dvd-bonus-features-date.html
I've talked with some people close to the set which have stated that aside from all 36 episodes from the third and fourth seasons, the 4-disc DVD set will hold a nice collection of bonus material. Bonus features are said to include a special behind-the-scenes featurette entitled "The World According to Dinosaurs" and the beloved "I'm the Baby, Gotta Love Me" music video. Additionally there will be audio commentaries on select episodes by Brian Henson and the writers, producers, cast and crew, plus viewers will be able to enjoy another batch of hidden "Dino-Eggs" throughout the discs. And for all of you wanting to know a specific release date -- the studio has confirmed that the set is lined-up for release on Tuesday, May 1, 2007.
:excited:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder what episodes will have commentaries. I think that Nature Calls, Baby Talk, Steroids to Heaven, Georgie Must Die, and Changing Nature should.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I saw that article. I'm almost finished watching seasons 1 & 2, so hopefully I'll soon have the next seasons so I'll have the complete set. Also, "Steroids to Heaven" is on You Tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.