1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Any info on Dinosaurs Seasons 3-4?

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Mongoose, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

Easter Eggs!!

"Dinosaurs": The Complete Third and Fourth Seasons
    • From Disc 4's Main Menu, move the cursor next to Set Up and press Left to access an 11-second clip from a TGIF promo for the show's premiere.
    • Also from the Disc 4 Main Menu, move the cursor next to Set Up and press Right to highlight the "O" in DINOSAURS for another promo for the series' launch.
    • From Disc 4's Bonus Features menu, move the egg cursor next to "I'm the Baby, Gotta Love Me!!." Press Left and an egg will appear in the O in Bonus Features. Press Enter for a behind-the-scenes look at performers goofing around in costume.
    • On Disc 4's Bonus Features menu, put the cursor next to "Audio Commentary for Episode: Into the Woods." Press right and an egg will appear at the top right of the screen. Press enter for a 40-second clip of Brian Henson discussing the poetic nature of foam latex.
    • Finally, from Disc 4's Bonus Features menu, move the cursor to "Creatures with a Cause." Press Right and an egg will appear at the bottom left of the screen. This leads to a two-minute clip of Kevin Clash (voice/puppeteer of Baby) talking about meeting and knowing Jim Henson.
  2. IgorPonweed

IgorPonweed New Member

3. Leyla

Leyla Member

Oh, yes, so heartbreaking. I saw it when it originally aired... I was in my early teens... and I had no idea that the series had been cancelled, or that it was the last episode. I watched like a hawk after that trying to find out what happened to them, looking for the happy ending. Oh, so devastating. It was at least two years after that before I decided it might have been the last epsiode. It's only been in the last year or so that I've realised it really was. I haven't watched it yet, but I'm bracing myself for when I do.

Dinosaurs with a cause indeed... they tackled so many important issues... but I think they did the environmental ones best of all. I still hold that episode of Dinosaurs as one of the most striking environmentally themed shows I've ever seen. I never forgot it.

There were a few other moments I never forgot... let's see... the one where Ethyl finds out all her friends are dead, and Earl sings "Tie a Yellow Ribbon" very sadly, not really knowing what to say, and being unable to change that really struck me, even as a kid... and baby with the cookie creature in the first season... well, the whole Nuts to War thing really... the terrible two's episode, the babys head spinning when he got sick... when the baby was grown up and saying "I blame YOU, mommy".

Hmm... Dinosaurs certainly left a very big impression on me.
    Duke Remington likes this.
  4. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I remember when I first saw the last episode, I didn't know it was the last episode, and I was suprised that there wasn't a "To be continued..." note at the end. I wonder what would have happened if the last epsidoe of The Flinstones ended this way.
  5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I've just got through watching the music video but i toadlly forgot that the last part of that episode was Robbie and Baby not dressing up for the next scene. I just thought i remember them dressing up other then it going on to the music video. But i really enjoyed it.
  6. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

I think that probably wouldn't help the series. I think that Dinosaurs was more realistic toward that era, mostly the fact that humans didn't live at the same time that the dinosaurs did, and that the humans still exist. So I think that you had more of a realistic "preality show" which means a reality show that was set in prehistoric times. That's my opinion though.

Daniel
  7. PinkTribeChick

PinkTribeChick New Member

Glad to know I wasn't the only one touched by the last episode . . . :)
  8. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

Are there any more dino-eggs besides the five on disc four? I hope so, but I haven't been able to find any...
  9. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

10. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

well if you let the dvd sit for a bit the theme music stops and this very creepy scretching noise comes out of the dead silence I would think thats the clue to the hidden stuff maybe? but I haven't seen anything besides that happening. I also haven't gotten past the second disk though man I love this show baby cuddlebunny is so awsome hahahah Not the pajamas!
  11. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Where are the easter eggs? I cannot find them at all. Although, I'm only to the third DVD's 1st episode. Are the easter eggs only on the aforementioned fourth DVD?
  12. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Yeah, they're only on the fourth disc. I went all over the others trying to find any.
  13. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

It's great that the entire series is now on DVD - something I doubted would happen.
  14. TheJimHensonHour

same here the screaching noise sure is creepy though......:concern:
  15. TheJimHensonHour

Ohhh ok sooo I've finally watched the entire box set and I've gotta say man I love this show!
    I wish they made more commentaries though on episodes that was really funny and it was nice to see Jim spoken of as well as wembly and the ninja turtles.
    The only thing I found to be odd is that on dvd no. 4 the episodes have the wrong pictures for the episodes.
  16. IgorPonweed

IgorPonweed New Member

I oticed that too
  17. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Today, when I was at Target, there was a TV that showed a trailer for Dinosaurs. The bottom corner said that the advertizement was for this set, but all of the clips were from the first two seasons, and the box for the first set was shown.
  18. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.