Any info on Dinosaurs Seasons 3-4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

travellingpat

Reaction score
I cant wait this is one of my favorite Henson shows, its about time the show is out!! Thanks!!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So the two episodes with audio commentary are Nature Calls and Into the Woods. Somehow I expected Nature Calls to be one of them, but why Into the Woods? I don't really remember that episode (though there were two woods episodes from the last two seasons... is this the one where Earl, Roy, and Robbie get stuck in a tarpit, or the other one?), but it doesn't seem to be very memorable. I would have rather there be commentary for Baby Talk, The Mating Dance (which I only remember seeing once), Variations of a Theme Park, Georgie Must Die, Steroids to Heaven, or Changing Nature.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
"Into the Woods" was one of my faves. Yes, this is the one where they get stuck into the tarpit. The Baby also plays a video game about it. It was hilarious. The reason you probably don't remember it is because this is one of those eps that didn't air originally on ABC. It was just seen in syndication and on Disney. I'm waiting to get the DVD so I can see that one again.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
"Into the Woods" was one of my faves. Yes, this is the one where they get stuck into the tarpit. The Baby also plays a video game about it. It was hilarious. The reason you probably don't remember it is because this is one of those eps that didn't air originally on ABC. It was just seen in syndication and on Disney. I'm waiting to get the DVD so I can see that one again.
Actually, I remember that episode much better than I remember the other camping episode (though there are other non-ABC episodes that I remember much better), and in my mind I was thinking it was that one. I don't think this episode is very memorable, with the only really funny scenes being the Blarney commercial and the scene where Robbie throws the minature TV too far away for them to reach it right before the TV shows how to get out of a tarpit (twice). It is good that an episode that wasn't originally broadcast on ABC is getting commentary, but I would have preferred commentary on Variations of a Theme Park.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I agree with you there. To tell the truth my dad never cared for "Dinosaurs" for some strange reason beyond my realm of understanding so he didn't always let us watch the shows when they originally aired. Some of them I've seen for the first time in sydication. It seemed like where I live "Into the Woods" was played a lot more than the camping episode. I do remember that one though. The part about Fran, Charlene, Ethyl and Monica acting like guys sticks in my mind.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Hang in there, you only have 10 more days to wait.

Maybe this behind-the-scenes video will help tide you over until you can get the discs in your hands:
Enjoy! :wink:
http://www.totaleclips.com/player/S...eid=8&formatid=4&clipid=e32289&affiliateid=-1
lol thanks! I'm really excited about this I hope we hear something about any sort of muppet release at all..
I mean what with the seasons taking so long they should be releasing the frog prince and things like that. Oi I'll never understand those marketing types.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
We're obsenely close to May 1st, peoples... (which is scary for me, as I graduate on May 7th and have to face The Real World and not the one where MTV gives you anything you want in exchange for your soul and dignity). TVGuide.com has made Dinosaurs the DVD pick of the week! Yayyyyy for us and for Dinosaurs and for TVGuide because we all know where it's at.

You can read the short blog about it here:
http://community.tvguide.com/blog-e...Blog/Commentary-Track/Dvd-Pick-Week/800013684

And do I check TVGuide.com a few times a day? ...Yes. Yes, I really do...

Erine81981

Reaction score
I saw the preview this morning for the DVD on Comdey Central. That is in between the commercials. So watch out for it and you might get to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.