Any musical instrument players out there?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I've played piano since my arms were long enough to reach the keys! In the past few years I've picked up guitar, and in various school bands I have played clarinet, trumpet, baritone, and bassoon.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I used to play the trumpet.

I play the ocarina and piano.

I plan to soon play the guitar.

Censored

Reaction score
I'm learning how to play the triangle.

dizzyizzy

Reaction score
I played clarinet for seven years, flute for about one semester in high school,and i've been gradually teaching myself the piano.

superfan

Reaction score
Play piano...I can read music but my left hand has a hrard time keeping rhythm while my right plays the melody, so I basically play by ear and have fun with that.

Played flute in BAND CAMP! haha, I did. And I liked it for the time...it was cool.

Would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to learn to play the drums or cello. Of course if I have trouble with piano, what chance do I have with the drums??

Xela

Reaction score
Well, I played flute for about four years, and clarinet for about three years, and last year I played the marimba for our school's Winter Percussion (we went to lots of competitions and won most of them), and I mess around on the keyboard and with my guitars (I have an acoustic and a Fender Stratocaster), and just this year I took up alto saxophone, which I love. :cool:

I also own a recorder and a small accordian. :big_grin: And I like singing too...my voice isn't that bad either!

I love music. :flirt:

superfan

Reaction score
The shower has the best acoustics for singing, huh!

Xela

Reaction score
I sing in the shower...lol. It's like, you think no one will hear you, and then everyone hears you....or at least that's what happens to me. Maybe I'm just loud...