Any musical instrument players out there?

superfan

Reaction score
Xela said:
I sing in the shower...lol. It's like, you think no one will hear you, and then everyone hears you....or at least that's what happens to me. Maybe I'm just loud...
I was singing some songs from RENT in there this morning. I think that's where American Idol Auditions should be held from now on. :big_grin:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I used to play the drums when I was in my high school band.......But that was over 5 years ago.

ryan

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
superfan said:
I was singing some songs from RENT in there this morning. I think that's where American Idol Auditions should be held from now on. :big_grin:
Didn't they pass laws against filming showers? :wink:

Rosewood

Reaction score
In the past, I have played guitar and piano. But I do much better at singing than playing. My problem is that reading music is very hard for me. I have a keen sense of hearing, and because of that, I have always just "memorized" what ever I have wanted to play, and passed as acceptable. I guess it's like learning to type without knowing your not supposed to look at the keys (which I also have the horrible habit of doing!) - once you have developed the habit, it's nearly impossible to break!:embarrassed:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I used to play the Alto Saxephone. That special one-armed one actually. :big_grin: I've also played the double-handed one. I never played well, but I'm planning to buy my own sax soon. It was stuck in B-Flat permermently. XD

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I play and teach the cornet/trumpet and have been playing for over 20 years. I toyed around on drums and keyboard and actually professionally recorded a CD that we (my band) decided to never release.