Any news on Series 10?

Frogster

Reaction score
Just recently, I've gotten the Sweetums, Backstage Playset, OMGCNFO Animal, and the Jim Henson figure. I figured that after I get Superhero Scooter and Adventure Kermit, plus Series 10, which I've heard might be the last, I'd be done. Does anyone know when they will be released? And does anyone have a link that I could see what they all look like? :confused:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
There will not be an offical series 10 but most of the figures that were going to be in that series are still going to be released as convention EX figures as as MTI Gonzo and Rizzo two pack and the Kermit Frog scout leader with frog scout which i hear will have too diffrent paints. also Uncle Deadly i guess has a home for being sold off a web site much like the recent "Animal 2" figure this summer and it's be said that the "sitting standered" Robin Frog figure has some type of home too. Sal the Monkey, standered standing Robin, along with the Vets Hospital gang and baby Kermit and Piggy are the only figures that we know are scuplted that don't have a home yet and "might" not get released from what we no so far at this point. There was an idea of a new series ten which would have hosted the Muppets Wizard of Oz figures from the new movie but disney did not aprove.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, and don't forget... There's one last super-secret surprise figure Ken's hinting at, that'll be probably revealed in a couple of months. Though that's from the horse's mouth itself, so don't blame me when it still hasn't been made public in hexactly two months time.

T

timrikthegorf

I hope that secret figure isn't just another variant. I certianly hope it isn't Dirth Nader because he really isn't worth all the build up.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
It should have been Jim...but I'm guessing it won't be...
I'm not sure if you just kidding or not, but you know the Jim Henson figure is already out? He's on the website.

I remember hearing about a new version of a character figure, i'm not sure how correct that is, but it would be cool if it was Dr. Teeth, He would be really cool and could finally get a magnetic hat!

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
I dont think they should make baby kermit and piggy.
I think its a waste, I mean its classic muppet show not muppet babies, I think they should do Bobo or bean or something instead of baby figures.
anyone agree, or should i just go back into my cardboard box...??

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, the thing you should remember is that these figures aren't based on the cartoon versions. Rather, they're based on the puppets that appeared in Miss Piggy's dream sequence during the horse carriage ride in TMTM. And the other thing is that we're not even sure at this point whether or not Palisades will be making those figures. All we know is that the prototypes were sculpted and maybe painted. It's all up in the air and I hope that they may get released at some point to help sales enough for the line to get all six of them. But anyway, I'm looking forward to every Muppet item Palisades will release this year.