Any news on Series 10?

IndianaFrog

Reaction score
Dirth Nader, right right

:embarrassed: I forgot Hamill actually reprised his Skywalker role. The StarWars Muppets would be a cool 2 pack.
Anyway, PalisadesToys.com has photos of an unpainted RC Kermit, Robin and Veggies. That's all :smile:

IJF

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forums here at Muppet Central, IJF!

A few things for you to chew on.
1 The Jim Henson Muppet appears in the Jim Neighbors episode, #6 from Season 1, along with a Frank Oz and Jerry Nelson Muppets billed as "The Country Trio".
2 What could be termed as "Series 10" of the Muppets figures is a tricky thing.
a. What would've been originally released as S10 were Dr. Bob, Uncle Deadly, Sal Manilla, and Baby Kermit and Piggy 2-Pack.
b. Dr. Bob and the Muppet Babies got pushed back due to similar products like Rowlf with the Backstage being released too close to S10.
c. The lineup got changed around, and MTI Gonzo and Robin 2-Pack and FSL Kermit with Frog Scout pack-in got added.
d. Because of the retailers drying up and falling like flies, S9 is the last regularly released series to be considered an actual/official series.
3 A new S10 was conceived and kept quiet till recently, when Ken revealed it would've been figures based on the characters from the upcoming Muppets Wizard of Oz special. But that got canned because of an inability to get the figures/sculpts approved in time. In time for what, we don't exactly know.
4 So what could be considered as S10 will still be released, but in individual releases. MTI Gonzo and Rizzo are the con exclusive for Wizard World LA; FSL Kermit with two differently-painted Frog Scouts, one per pack, will be at Wizard World Philadelphia; Uncle Deadly will be an exclusive to www.omgcnfo.com; and "Seated" Robin will come with RC Kermit. Sadly, Sal Manilla still doesn't have a home but we're hoping for the best at the upcoming 2005 Toy
Fair in NYC in February.
Hope this helps and have a great time here at the forums.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I just got Adventure (Indiana Frog) Kermit in the mail and I'm kinda disturbed. Kermit comes complete with whip, hat (ingeniously magnetically attachable), sachel, Golden Gonzo idol and (this was the disturbing part) a six-shot revolver to compliment his bent right trigger finger.
IndianaFrog are you disturbed because Kermit has a gun? in the 1990 specail "The Muppets in Walt Disney World" Which is when Kermit (Jim Henson's kermit) was actualy dressed as Indiana Jones in the Indiana Jones Stunt Show, Kermit had a gun. He reasured the audiance that it was not a "real" gun and that he didn't beleave in voilence, as he would shoot the gun without looking then asks the guys he shot if they were ok. I don't think there was anything disturbing about and it fits in well with the figure. the only thing i don't like about the figure are that his eye's are a little too "bulgy" to me.

T

timrikthegorf

Yeah, many muppets were knwon to use guns, and as was pointed out even Kermit did when in this particular outfit (though he didn't have a shirt in the special). Now if Big Bird has a gun, that's a whole other story.