Any news on the New Muppet Show?

unclematt

Reaction score
This is eating me up alive. I can not stand the anticipation.

Luke

Reaction score
No its not the Skrumps. Ever wonder what the Muppets do behind closed doors, whats happened to em since the last movie? Look around and you might find out!

unclematt

Reaction score
Luke said:
No its not the Skrumps. Ever wonder what the Muppets do behind closed doors, whats happened to em since the last movie? Look around and you might find out!
These messages are getting more and more cryptic

Beauregard

Reaction score
unclematt said:
These messages are getting more and more cryptic
I'm not sure...but I think that's the idea...I guess they're intended to make us think, or investigate, or they could just be speculation, or hype, or hyperbole, or just...something to lock onto and make us excited and anticipated (word?) for news that may be coming.

*shrugs*

I for one am MOST intrigued.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The answers are there. You just have to find 'em. :wink: Well, most of them, anyway.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
This post is long and I haven't read all of it, so if this is a repetition of something, I'm sorry!

I just read on the Muppet wikia site that Bill Barretta directed a pilot, which completed in January 2007, in mocumentary-style following the Muppets as they went about trying to produce a new TV show.

Is this what the archaic hints are pointing to?

Beauregard

Reaction score
...wow...now THIS is more like information...what else do you know?

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
As I haven't yet made 10 posts I can't link haha! But if you go to the Muppet wikia page and search for 2007 Presentation Pilot it should pop right up!

It sounds pretty cool, actually! I love the whole Fozzie-worked-on-Moesha thing. Much better than the idea for America's Next Muppet.

Beauregard

Reaction score
You're right, I never liked the concept, or anything to do with the idea of America's Next Muppet, or the FoxPilot, or any of the new-er show ideas...however, I found the page you mentioned, read it, stared at it a bit, re-read it, stared some more. And this is the first 'New Show' idea I have seen that I trully love from first sight.

I won't copy the contents here, because I am really not sure if I should at this stage. But if you want to hype, go check it out.