Any news on the New Muppet Show?

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
I'm right there with you Beau. It's got the GOOD butterflies-in-my-tummy feeling, not the UH-OH butterflies. The Muppets are their best when they're a hair away from complete and total failure. I can totally see that happening here.

Beauregard

Reaction score
YES! So many times before I have had BAD butterflies. Mwoo gave me them, and look how that turned out...This, this gives me good butterflies...which is convinient because I have some good toastflies here too.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
You know those things that the Toe Ticklers turn into on Fraggle Rock? That's what my bad butterflies look like in my head. They freak me out.

Beauregard

Reaction score
SarahOnBway said:
You know those things that the Toe Ticklers turn into on Fraggle Rock? That's what my bad butterflies look like in my head. They freak me out.
Toe-Ticklers was the first Fraggle Rock episode I saw, and coincidently my favorite. I just loved how they were nice, then pests, then locked away, and then finally they became these amazing creatures...

Reminds me of the Muppets...fun (TMS, etc) then annoying (KSY, MWoO), and now...oooh, they COULD be butterflies!

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
We're totally having the same conversation on two different threads hehe.

Yeah, I was completely disheartened by WoO and KSY--particularly the latter which was so awful I physically had a hard time watching it. I had such high hopes after Very Merry... Hopefully those hopes can soon be restored!

Beauregard

Reaction score
We of MC are good at having one conversation in two threads...or somethimes two conversations in one thread...

I have a whole lot of thoughts on the Pilot...but I'll wait and see if a new thread is going to be started before I start gushing in various threads.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Yes. New thread = very good idea.

hehe, I feel so accomplished! :excited:

unclematt

Reaction score
Cangrats on finding this Sarah it sounds great. But is this what was being reffered to.