Anyone Famous Come from Your Hometown?

Kiki

Reaction score
I'm gonna bump up this old thread...

Yeah go Oz! But in Syd the "Aussie pride" Gangbashing crap is really stupid.All of the people in south west sydney get into race gangs and shoot each other. I mean, Aus is probably the most multicultural place on earth (We even have our own muppet!) so why can't we all get along. If I tried to put down all of the famous aussies it would take forever. Melbourne is a great place, it has so many good places to eat.

Woo! 100th Post on Muppet central!
Yay! Aussie Pride! But yeah, the gangbashing is just horrible, and so uncalled for. I just can't see why we can't all get along, 'yknow?

Yeah, Melbourne's great. The shops and food, especially. :smile:

Kirstie Ally hails from Wichita. as far as Kalispell goes...no idea...Alice Cooper came through my Target this past summer, he had a concert up in Whitefish. unfortunantly i missed seeing him.
DUDE...! Alice Cooper! Though he comes over to my hometown every year, maybe I'll catch him...

xochval15

Reaction score
Matthew Modine and Mario Lopez are from South Bay, San Diego.

Kiki

Reaction score
Mario Lopez, he's Slater from Saved by the Bell, yeah? That is so cool!

xochval15

Reaction score
Mario Lopez, he's Slater from Saved by the Bell, yeah? That is so cool!
I've seen him around town and at the malls. He's a bit big headed. He drives like a maniac around town. :confused:

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
An astronaut came from my hometown. My brother was in the same class as his son.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Willie Nelson came into the store where I work once a few years ago! He was in town for a concert and went though my friend's cash. I was there at the same time as him but didn't see him!

Kiki

Reaction score
I've seen him around town and at the malls. He's a bit big headed. He drives like a maniac around town. :confused:
Yeah, he's a bit big-headed in SBTB, too. :smirk:

Willie Nelson came into the store where I work once a few years ago! He was in town for a concert and went though my friend's cash. I was there at the same time as him but didn't see him!
Aw man, Peppy! That is so cool!