Anyone Famous Come from Your Hometown?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Showthers, It's actually Dave Thomas but I knew who you meant. Don't forget Jim Carrey or Eugene Levy! And Samantha Bee and Jason Jones from The Daily Show. Also John Belushi and Chevy Chase aren't Canadian as Tony was quick to point out. ^^; I don't know about the Krofft people.

Also, I claim Alexander Graham Bell and the invention of the telephone in the name of Canada. For the record. I don't care where he was born. >_>

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Showthers, It's actually Dave Thomas but I knew who you meant. Don't forget Jim Carrey or Eugene Levy! And Samantha Bee and Jason Jones from The Daily Show.
I could've made an even longer list, but I think I got my point across. :halo:
Peppi said:
Also John Belushi and Chevy Chase aren't Canadian as Tony was quick to point out. ^^
Aw what does he know? They're as Canadian as Colin Mochrie is, and he was originally born in Scotland.
Pepsta said:
I don't know about the Krofft people.
They were born in Quebec.
Pepsi said:
Also, I claim Alexander Graham Bell and the invention of the telephone in the name of Canada. For the record. I don't care where he was born. >_>
See? As Canadian as Colin Mochrie, lol.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
No but Colin is a citizen. Chevy Chase has NOTHING to do with Canada. Same with John Belushi! I don't know where you got that idea.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It was my understanding they became citizens much like Colin did.

But I guess not, since that's being contradicted by a Canadian.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Really? That rocks! Oh- and it's also awesome that your great-GREAT Aunt came from Melbourne, it's a great place- Aussie pride, indeed! :smile: :excited:
Yeah go Oz! But in Syd the "Aussie pride" Gangbashing crap is really stupid.All of the people in south west sydney get into race gangs and shoot each other. I mean, Aus is probably the most multicultural place on earth (We even have our own muppet!) so why can't we all get along. If I tried to put down all of the famous aussies it would take forever. Melbourne is a great place, it has so many good places to eat.

Woo! 100th Post on Muppet central!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
If Beau gets to do that, I claim all Canadians! Which includes most male north american comedians, and female solo singers.
If Beau and Pep get to do that, I claim all Californians! XP *cheesy grin*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
California's practically it's own country! :stick_out_tongue:

But then again, so's Texas. Heck, I understand if they wanted to, Texas COULD succeed from the United States... but if they do, they won't be allowed back into the Union. At least that's what I hear.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
And just think of all the flags we'd have to alter!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, they might as well alter flags anyway, Puerto Rico's practically a state, ever notice how sometimes when you're signing up for something online, and they ask you to select the state you live in, sometimes, Puerto Rico's on the list?

KaityDid

Reaction score
Kirstie Ally hails from Wichita. as far as Kalispell goes...no idea...Alice Cooper came through my Target this past summer, he had a concert up in Whitefish. unfortunantly i missed seeing him.