1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Anyone having trouble with Palisades site?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by bats1990, Oct 12, 2004.

1. homerthegreat Member

I thought MC was bigger than Palisades...
  2. WiGgY New Member

Even more reason for their not to be as many mods at Palisades. This forum (technically) has over 4 times as many members, though a lot never post.
  3. homerthegreat Member

Yeas, but I mean this one has many more forum sections. Oh, and WiGgY, how come you don't have an avatar on this site?
  4. Luke Active Member

I agree with some of the things, but it's whatever works for them i guess. I definitely think moderators should always be clearly identifiable though, in any forum.
  5. homerthegreat Member

Me not follow. I'm not up with the technical terms everyone uses these days, but...what the **** is an IP?
    I know that. But oh well...at least I have someone to discuss with. Usually noboday is really on...and they don't really post. I like having you there cause you're ALWAYS on... :)
  6. WiGgY New Member

I dunno. Haven't picked one I guess. I'm not big on avatars and sig pics and stuff.

An IP is a number that is used to identify your computer online. Forums use your IP to tell if you sign on from the same computer or whatever. If I ran a forum and saw your IP I would know you are you even if you used a different screen name.
  7. homerthegreat Member

Ah. I gotcha.
  8. Gwen New Member

For some reason I can't get in now. :(
    As soon as I posted this the site was working again.
  9. homerthegreat Member

10. Crazy Harry New Member

Where's that refugee camp?
  11. homerthegreat Member

12. Gwen New Member

I can't seem to get any part of the Palisades site to load. The CC and Palisades Direct are working though. Is anyone else having problems like this? :confused:
  13. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I just tried to get in. No go!

Hey Gwen, since you're a CCer, any news yet on when the new CC Join Kit is gonna be available?

:)
    Anthony
  14. Gwen New Member

Anthony, I haven't heard anything other than that they are thinking it is going to be sometime next month and that Tony is going to email us about it before it happens.
  15. homerthegreat Member

It won't work for me now...):
  16. homerthegreat Member

And now it's back up!
  17. Gwen New Member

I can't get the message board to load and I'm starting to have Muppet Withdrawal! :grouchy: The rest of the Palisades site is really slow to load. The CC works though. I'm hoping this is due to a change in the website and not because of something else. :concern:
  18. CaptainYoda New Member

I am having the same problem Gwen. CC areas are working fine. Message board not. I am sure it will be up soon!! ;)
  19. Whatever Active Member

Same here.
  20. Gonzo the Grape New Member

Yeah, I thought it was my computer, but I'm having trouble with the Palisades site too.
    ps- Good to read from you WigGy. I don't stop by MC enough (or at least post).