1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Anyone having trouble with Palisades site?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by bats1990, Oct 12, 2004.

1. Gwen

Gwen New Member

It still isn't working for me. :boo: :grouchy:
  2. CaptainYoda

CaptainYoda New Member

Yep, still down. There was a new daily bit on the front page with the pics of the prototypes of the Muppet Babies figures that Ken showed in the CC a few weeks ago. But the board is still not working. :(
  3. Gwen

Gwen New Member

It was working last night but it seems to be down again this morning.
  4. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Yep.
  5. homerthegreat

homerthegreat Member

Arrgh...down again today...>:-(
  6. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

It's working now.
  7. homerthegreat

homerthegreat Member

8. BoobyToy

BoobyToy New Member

The only trouble that i've been having is that i can't register to the forums. Where its states to read the Image verification number......Nothing is showing up? And without seeing it, i don't know what to type in!

Can someone post this number?

Thanks
  9. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you sure you're signing in to the forum and not the Collector's Club?
  10. BoobyToy

BoobyToy New Member

When you register for the forum, before you can post you have to type in a username, a password.......then confirm your password. then it wants you to type in the image verification number thats suppose to be visible to the right.

Except for me, the image for some reason is not visible.
  11. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

For the past two days, I've been able to get into the forums, but not the rest of Palisades site. Anyone else having that same problem?

I can't look at the Bit, Products, Muppets, anything!
  12. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

Since my internet started running slow on Monday, I haven't been able to get into the forums. Tried to get the main site, it was loading but incredibly slowly.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  13. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

It's working for me.
  14. homerthegreat

homerthegreat Member

Fine for me. I've been on like all week!