Anyone on Facebook?

Teheheman

Reaction score
I'm on Facebook as well(Somebody talked me into it) if anybody wants to add me, go ahead.

Daniel

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Beth, IMHO of course, you should probably keep that group closed, because otherwise any weird person could read this thread, click your group and know everyone's real names. I wouldn't feel comfortable joining knowing that.

Peyjenk, your group being open is fine cause it's generic and it doesn't have to do with us directly.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
True enough. I'm going to close it guys, if you want to join, PM me your info and I'll send you an invite. Also Prawnie is an admin for the group too, you could also PM him.

Thanks.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Thanks Beth. :smile: So closed means that no one can see the wall or messages or anything, but can search for it?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yes, I believe it will show up in searches and there's something that says "request to join group" but they won't be able to join without an admin's approval. :smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
im on face book i also have a group for puppeteers and fans of puppetry
:smile:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I'm also on Facebook and I started the "Muppet Babies was the shiz and I wish it was back on TV" group.

Hope some of you guys add me, I made it "global".

BJ

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah, I was going to start a thread just to nail down who infact was on Facebook, but I thought I'd check to see if there was one first. Good thing I did; thanks Beth! So it was you who started the group, eh? Good idea keeping it closed! I'm a member of both the site and the group myself, and I was wondering who else I could add to my friends list.

Also, there's a thread on the message board, for anyone who for some reason hasn't seen it, called "Who Be Ye?" Some of us have posted in it, but I would strongly recomend, and infact request, that everyone who is a member of the group use it to identify yourself with your MC user name. Obviously if you were invited Beth and Ryan already know who you are, but for everyone else's benefit? Of course, this is if you don't object...
:smile: