Anyone on Facebook?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I've been on Facebook for a while now. I usually don't like those sorts of places and rarely check in, but I gots one. :wink: MySpace is another issue entirely. I have somewhat of a distaste for it specifically. I don't quite know why that is. :confused:

Katzi428

Reaction score
I've been on FB for a while. A couple of people told me about it around 6 months ago. I LOVE it!:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah Jamie, I was against it myself for a long time, but finally I was talked into it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Strong distaste for it? Maybe it wasn't cooked right. Just put some ketchup on it. MySpace is dead to me, I only concentrate on FB. Though it does take a while to load for me. Oh and Kate, that's hexactly what the Who Be Ye? thread on the FB MC group is for, just read through the posts and you'll see people identified with their real and MC names. Heck, that's the majority of my 40 strong friends list comes from.

And something to point out just to tie this back to the Muppets... Dunno if anyone of you who have the Fluff Friends application have noticed...
Reference 1: Special Store Bonuses, for use with Invite Friends to add Fluff Friends points has a Green DinoRex fluff who is introverted, shy, and likes to play a banjo on his log singing about rainbows.
Reference 2: For the current trick-or-treat collective, there's a Golden Shop decoration, a green treats bucket that says this would complete a person's costume as Kermit The Frog.
Hope this helps. See you on FB soonish.

Telly

Reaction score
I'm with you count. There's too much SPAM on MySpace for me.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, Kathy and I were discussing at one point the merits of FB over Myspace, and I think she was the one that ultimately talked me into it.
Yeah Ed, I posted in that thread, but I noticed a lot of people that were members didn't.
As for me, it took me long enough to get into Facebook; I just use it as a way of either reconnecting with my nonMC friends, or strengthening the bonds with my friends here. Just seeing what they're doing, and where they are in life. So, that being said, I'm not really into the applications and poking and whatnot. Figuring out how to use everything gets a bit confusing, and does tend to flood the inbox a bit. Sorry, I've never really been much of a party girl.
:stick_out_tongue:
:frown:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is okay Kate. Generally, I stick to Superpoking and Fluff Friends without straying too much, though there are times I post on walls. *Hugs to Fraggie.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh, I love posting on peoples' walls! For me it's the easiest way to communicate on the site. Is it just me, or are you having trouble sending private messages, Ed? I tried to send one to a friend once, and it didn't appear to send.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Here or on FB? FB does tend to lag a little... But I don't have troubles in receiving/replying to messages in my FB inbox. Just open the link to the message itself, read, then move to the edit field beneath where it says "Reply". You can write what you want to say there, then tab over and click on Send Reply. To confirm your note was indeed sent, just wait until it reloads, then move back up to read the conversation and yours should have a time-stamp similar in nature to the original.

Hope this helps. :batty: :wisdom:

justairbagit

Reaction score
im on face book just send me a message and ill give you my name to add me. Id love a muppet group