Anyone seeing Shrek 2?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Drum Eater said:
If you didn't stay for the end of the movie, you did miss some things. That was one of them. And it's not just one, but a whole bunch!
Oh, you mean this? He meant not just one *spoiler* baby *spolier* not more than one extra.

I believe.
Beau

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Yes, exactly. See the movie again and stay for the credits and you'll understand! Thanks Beau...

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Shrek 3 might be good, if they're careful about it. The first two are great, and definately leave room for another story. Most films don't do that, and that's why a second or third installment does nothing but cheapen the franchise. Look at Austin Powers Goldmember for example!

But anyway, Shrek 2 is awesome. Better animation (It's so amazing that computer animation keeps bettering itself; the original Shrek is amazing enough), and the police brutality scene is hysterical!

"Cat nip; it's not mine!" :big_grin:

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Very true on the police scene...that was brilliant. They're making fun of those reality TV shows...I really liked that part.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Like, cuteness personafied. Wil they be in Number Three? We shall have to wait and see, and hope.