Anyone seeing Shrek 2?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yeah, you're right, it does lose a lot without the reference points...
Erin

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Yes, exactly! You summed up my point in one line! But that's okay...I guess I'll let people enjoy it for the time being. It isn't hurting me. Just as long as Shrek 2 doesn't get best picture I think I'm all right... j/k :eek:

King Prawn

Reaction score
I'm going to be posting somewhat of a spoiler, so if you havn't seen the film yet and don't want to be spoiled by it then don't keep reading :smile:

I saw the film about two weeks ago expecting to see a little dragon/donkey baby which I never saw, mind you I didn't stay to see the end credits so I might have missed something but do Donkey & the dragon actually have a baby at the end?

Thanks

Drum Eater

Reaction score
If you didn't stay for the end of the movie, you did miss some things. That was one of them. And it's not just one, but a whole bunch!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*spolier*

Little fluffy donkeys, with wings that blew fire.

*end spoiler*

And too cute for words...

Dantecat

Reaction score
What else did they show during the credits instead of the donkey and the dragon Drum Eater :confused:

Beauregard

Reaction score
What? They didn't show anything else, just Donkey and Dragon and...youknowwhats if you've read the spoiler posts.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Thank you Beauregard! I just didn't know that because Drum Eater just that there is something else during the credits. :smile:

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Actually, it's been kind of a while since I've seen it. I think that is it...sorry about that! :embarrassed: