Apple fries

muppet baby

Reaction score
I used to like Mcdonald's chicken nuggets and then at on point during the mid to lat 90' I didn't like them so much when they reintroduced them, but I really liked their dipping sauces! But it was arounf 2002 that I started really liking them again because they tasted so much better at the point. They were no longer these dark over cooked liking things that tasted gross, but they looked and tasted different, although they no long had my favorite diping sauce witch was the apple cinnamon.
Wow william that is cool you know i love there dipping sauce barbacue is my fav no one makes it like md .

yes that is right dark over cooked and gross :eek::frown:that is how they where to me when i was geting those toys that is what i wanted to say and now they are wonderful all white meat yaaaaaaaaaaaa:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I read somewhere that fish was actually in ingredient in their nuggets before they switched to the ones that have today. But, I also really like their sweet n' sour dipping sauce a lot! Mmmmmm... Etc.:insatiable:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I read somewhere that fish was actually in ingredient in their nuggets before they switched to the ones that have today. But, I also really like their sweet n' sour dipping sauce a lot! Mmmmmm... Etc.:insatiable:
oh yes i have tried that one Mmmmmmmmmm :hungry:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I used to like Mcdonald's chicken nuggets and then at on point during the mid to lat 90' I didn't like them so much when they reintroduced them, but I really liked their dipping sauces! But it was arounf 2002 that I started really liking them again because they tasted so much better at the point. They were no longer these dark over cooked liking things that tasted gross, but they looked and tasted different, although they no long had my favorite diping sauce witch was the apple cinnamon.
I'll eat them, but they just don't have much of a taste to me anymore..I have to put my favorite barbecue sauce on them to make them taste like anything:smirk:.

And no, they didn't really have rats lips but I've heard rats actually taste good from a travel food guy on the travel channel...I guess we ate them before when we were cave people, so who knows what our body can really live on if it has to..everything we eat has a little dirt or something gross on it anyway that we just can't see...

I think the time period when they had Muppet Babies toys and the Looney Toons Superheros is when I liked the taste of them the most :smile:.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Does anyone remember when someone found a chicken head in their mcnuggets?

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=v16&sa=N

Creeps me out!

LOL! Part of the code for this site is the Fozzie Bear smilie!
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/friedrat.asp
Things like that happen all the time, and not just in fast food..Remember the bugs in candy bars?
I remember when there were all those roomers about why Bubbleyum was so soft :wink:? Spider legs, yummy :stick_out_tongue:!:excited:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
did anyone see the McDonalds commercial (I think) with the kid playing eith a chicken nugget and making it land in Caramel Sauce? DId they say caramel or did I imagine things?

Ps...I always HATED McD's chicken nuggets. Even thier all white meat nuggets I hate. I think they are the most disgusting tasting thing there. but thats just my opinion.

Redsonga

Reaction score
My favorite thing was the Bigmac until it got as small as a kid's meal burger :frown:. And like candy bars, it wasn't just because I got bigger ether (that's what they want you to think IMHO -.-)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
did anyone see the McDonalds commercial (I think) with the kid playing eith a chicken nugget and making it land in Caramel Sauce? DId they say caramel or did I imagine things?

Ps...I always HATED McD's chicken nuggets. Even thier all white meat nuggets I hate. I think they are the most disgusting tasting thing there. but thats just my opinion.
No, but I saw the one where the girl is trying to get the package open that when she does they go flying all over the place and freeze in mid air and then she picks one out of the air and her and all the other kids laugh.