Appreciation Threads?

Are all the appreciation threads cluttering the forum?

• Yes, merge them all into one tsingle thread.

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No, leave them on the current page.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Maybe, just delete the other threads, leave the single thread as is.

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

christyb

Reaction score
Well, unfortunately I don't have time to find my thread (if it exists still) I just wanted to pop in and apologize to my friends . I haven't been on MSN because...well...the stupid program no longer will work i on my Mac . I think it has something to do with my Leopard Beata....wait I shouldn't admit to that. Anyways, I am still on AIM (ask for name) and Google Talk (works great too) Until Microsoft well updates the program I'm outta luck. Take care I miss you all. I'd write a full update on me but I an see how things have evolved and don't wanna clutter the forums. I am around just quiet. Miss you guys loads. Oh yeah this is a public announcement. Beauregard (and only him!) has all acting rights to Mother Moppet and all her aliases and alter-egos. I due to lack of time and other issues I won't be playing her anymore. Miss you guys .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And you couldn't have just told your friends through a PM instead of bumping an old thread?

Luke

Reaction score
So what happened about the appreciation threads, are we still we appreciating them or not?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
My big question is are the mods planning to delete them since the third option is so clearly the option that prevailed the winning score before the poll was closed?

If so I hope everybody will agree with me that the Barry Lee thread at least should definitely be made exempt. It has lasted so long that it is practically a heritage to our forum in testimony of our combined appreciation of our good friend Barry. :smile:

christyb

Reaction score
And you couldn't have just told your friends through a PM instead of bumping an old thread?
And that's why I don't post here anymore. Can't have fun only worried about cluttering. Sheesh, the answer its no I couldn't. I have about five mins of time and yes this is the quickest. Please excuse me for bothering you.

lael

Reaction score
I've been out of the loop for a while now due to work. surry, playing catch up.