Appreciation Threads?

Are all the appreciation threads cluttering the forum?

• Yes, merge them all into one tsingle thread.

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No, leave them on the current page.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Maybe, just delete the other threads, leave the single thread as is.

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Taken care of. Please LMK if it works now Snowths, what with the new poll just started for this topic.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah yes, it works now, excellent job Counts, many thanks.:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I like the third option the best so I've cast my vote afresh for it.

No offence Mrs.Pepper but I'm glad the 4th option to leave everything the way it is now is not included.
They say just ignoring a problem, or a potential problem, is never the easy solution. It can only make things even worse in the long run.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I always thought the "Kiss, kiss, hug, hug, dharling" thread was kind of an all in one appreciation thread. I almost never look at the appreciation threads anyway, so they seem kind of cluttery to me.

... This coming from the guy who probably started the whole appreciation thread thing. Of course, The Barry Lee Thread became more about the number of slogans one could incorporate Mr. Barry Lee's name into.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
... This coming from the guy who probably started the whole appreciation thread thing. Of course, The Barry Lee Thread became more about the number of slogans one could incorporate Mr. Barry Lee's name into.
Ah, but Katie started the Barry Lee Appreciation Thread before you did.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Ah, but I think that was the Barry Lee fan video thread, which was a result of the Barry Lee Thread. I couldn't find a Barry Lee Appreciation Thread in existance. Examining the context of the first several posts in the thread by Barry seem to indicate that there was no thread like it prior to it's creation. I could be wrong... but I may be right.

Luke

Reaction score
It seems the people have spoken ...... rename the forum to Barry Lee Centra ..... um er, i mean have dancing penguins in the flash menu's .... no, um, oh yeah - 60% of people don't appreciate the appreciation.

Now, will it change before the poll closes and as a prize would they like the dishwasher or the designer speedo's ?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Oh yeah my thread is long gone DEAD.

[hey that rhymed, but sadly i didnt have a Barry Lee riff with it]