1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Are Ernie and Bert gay?

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by mikealan, Apr 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Thank yew! WOCKA WOCKA!! :o
  2. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

No muppets are gay, even if some are who cares. Do we go on about other people being hetrosexual and point out the fact that they are hetorsexual. lol

Ernie and bert cant be gay, they have seperate beds.

Plus, does it really matter?

lol,
    :p
  3. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Lucy and Rickie had separate beds. :p
  4. Fozzie Bear

LOL! I know you're kiddin...

That did it! When we meet, you will be whacked in the back of the head with my rubber chicken! FEEL MY WRATH! THWACK!!
  5. Muppetsdownunder

Im getting really sick of this world the way people are judged if they are gay and accused of being gay when they are not. Whats this world coming to? :)

Stop the world I want to get off! lol :p
  6. GeeBee

GeeBee New Member

Much Ado About Nothing

:sleep:
  7. Mr.Penguin

Mr.Penguin Member

To mikealan:

Would someone throw this guy out?! SHEESH! Did you join MC just to complain about the muppets?! :mad: Come on dude.

- :confused: one very confused Penguin...
  8. Clean Gultch

Clean Gultch New Member

He just asked a question. Although not a good question to ask around Bert and Ernie fans, it was still an innocent question. Yes he does complain about the Muppets in other posts but only certain things. Juat because we love the Muppets doesnt mean we have to love every little thing that they do or are invoved with.
  9. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Yes, and we all know about Fred and Ricky, Lucy and Ethel...
  10. Fozzie Bear

THWACK!!

yes, that was you being thwacked on the back of the head by a rubber chicken. You should have learned from the last threat. tsk tsk.
  11. Muppetsdownunder

:p You are so funny how you keep going around twacking people with your rubber chicken. Do you really have a rubber chicken? or is it just an imaginary muppet central thing? :)
  12. Hays

Hays New Member

Maybe he's secretly a Svengoolie fan.
  13. trekkie1701E

trekkie1701E New Member

You guys are sick :p :D :)
  14. Muppetsdownunder

Whats sick about that? is a Svengoolie fan something bad? I have no idea what it means, lol. :p
  15. Hays

Hays New Member

Sorry - Svengoolie is a local (Chicago area) character who comments on old horror flicks - a la Mystery Science Theater, if that's gone international. Viewers call in and the winner comes to the studio to throw rubber chickens at him during the closing credits. :D
  16. Fozzie Bear

I do have a rubber chicken and fuzzy nose glasses; ownership of the pink polka dotted tie and crushed porkpie hat are imaginary to MC because I don't own those clothing items---YET!!
  17. Muppetsdownunder

Pork Pies are nice, they are English I think. I dont think I have tried a crushed pork pie though. :)
  18. trekkie1701E

trekkie1701E New Member

Pork pies?:) What are those?
  19. Muppetsdownunder

Pork pies are an English thing I think. They are a small pie filled with pork meat, they kind of have a slight sweet taste to them aswell. I think they have some kind of jelly in them too. Aspic jelly I think, which is a jelly product of meat.

UK and British people should be able to explain pork pies much better.
    You British people, can you tell us what a pork pie is?
    :)
  20. Muppetsdownunder

Ive just realised something quite amusing. This is a thread about whether ernie and bert are gay and somehow we are talking about pork pies, I think it was me that started that from fozzie's post. :)
    What do pork pies have to do with ernie and bert? lol :( :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.