Are reruns of Mister Rogers Neighborhood going to be discontinued?

anytimepally

Reaction score
Actually, while I agree that Family Guy has taken where the Simpsons left off, the Simpsons is still a quality show to watch, and I think that sometimes Family Guy relies too much on the cut-aways. They aren't bad, but sometimes they can be TOO much.

Daniel
I hate when they have ovelong cutaways

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
You know, for the longest time I avoided the show, thinking it was just another stupid popular Nick cartoon. But I finally sat down and watched an episode one day (when I had nothing else to do) and I just couldn't help but laugh. The humor is so witty but also has this sweetness and innocence about it that is just so endearing.
Yeah, SpongeBob is always happy-go-lucky. Never lets things get him down.

To keep the show from being too "sweet"...well, that's what Squidward's for, isn't he?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah exactly, Squidward balances it out, lol. What I like about Spongebob is he seems to be a young adult, still trying to get a boating license, working at a job he loves. Very few kids programs show that point of view. It's either kids or grown ups.

Teheheman

Reaction score
What about Rocko's Modern Life?
Rocko was geared more toward adults than kids, but Spongebob is a show where it's geared toward kids more than adults, but only by a little bit. Sometimes the show is very good, but other times it's very weird.

Daniel

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yea i like Spongebob too. He's very cool i think in a way that makes him think and act like a kid but to have all the things that a young adult goes though life like. That's what makes me like the show. I did have the first season of the seires but ended up giving to my neices just because i was kind didn't want it but it's fine. One of the reason was just because it was to the fact that it didn't have the first episode shown when it first aired on Nick. I thought that's not the whole season without the very first episode. That's a rip off.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Actually Blues Clues ratings haven't been the same sense Steve left the show, and the Steve reruns actually get heigher ratings then the new episodes. Might be why they went with puppetry? Who know?

But Reading Rainbow still comes on where I live. But Lavar announced that he did his finale episode because of disagreements with the new company that took over the the show. It was a Nice 25 year ride while it lasted.

But Mr. Rodgers has always come on where I live and it still going strong. Would be sad to see it go!:cry:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Uh remember that's Ren and Stimpy not Rocko's Mondern Life.