Are you a boy or a girl?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Has it occured to anyone just how deep the title of this thread is?

Are you a boy or a girl? Do you need to stop to think? Have you even ever checked? Are you like DanDan from Mopfam? Are you Godzilla and produce your own young? There are so many implications from such a throwaway question...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ooh, i see your point, Beau. One could just answer "Yes". and walk away, and none of us would be the wiser.

Have you even ever checked?
**giggles**

Beauregard

Reaction score
And what about Cowboys and Chorusgirls? Are they allowed any say in this debate?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Have you even ever checked?
As a matter of fact, I did once to convince everyone else at school I wasn't a girl (darn these comfounded moobs of mine)!
Beaubaby said:
Are you like DanDan from Mopfam?
I don't know... didn't I play DanDan in the T*K*O company play when we put on a Moppet Family show? I seem to remember being DanDan.
Mat said:
Are you Godzilla and produce your own young?
Of course! I have a son who's exactly like me in everyway, except that he's 1/8th my size... I shall call him Mini-Snow!
Gardy (Wow said:
There are so many implications from such a throwaway question...
I'm a packrat, I never throw anything away!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Humph:mad:. I suppose Pork isn't the girliest of user names in the world. hehe, at least you know now.:stick_out_tongue:
hehe I'm sorry I hope this don't mean that we can't be friends?

Edit:I'm a boy

Teheheman

Reaction score
I'm a boy the last time I checked.....*checks* Yep, I'm a boy. But Beau brings a good point. I mean, Seahorse males can produce babies, and you think they're female, so ya never know. Heck, some people here can be both. But, I'm not one to judge, and yes, I am a boy.

Daniel