Are you a boy or a girl?

Redsonga

Reaction score
I know I'm immature :smile: Online and off I am normally called everything from 16-20 :3 I think it is because I am happy alot and not jaded at all. I like being immature, I pay all the bills and stuff so it is okay :wink:. As far as taking care of little ones I often act like more of a mom to them than many of my friends do to their own babies so I guess I am mature in the parts that matter...

Pork

Reaction score
Most people think I'm 14-16. But tha't mainly just because I"m Short.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Most people think I'm 14-16. But tha't mainly just because I"m Short.
That makes sense to me though, a lot of people think I'm younger than I am, not only because I'm short, but also because I'm cursed with having a "babyface" (my mom likes her men clean-shaven, so she has me and my dad shave on a regular-to-semi-regular-basis)... I swear, I just CAN'T get a good mustache going!

But yeah, when we were staying in one of the hotels this past fall while we were looking for a new house, my parents passed me off as a fifteen-year-old so they wouldn't have to pay for THREE adults on a nightly basis.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
That makes sense to me though, a lot of people think I'm younger than I am, not only because I'm short, but also because I'm cursed with having a "babyface" (my mom likes her men clean-shaven, so she has me and my dad shave on a regular-to-semi-regular-basis)... I swear, I just CAN'T get a good mustache going!

But yeah, when we were staying in one of the hotels this past fall while we were looking for a new house, my parents passed me off as a fifteen-year-old so they wouldn't have to pay for THREE adults on a nightly basis.
Ha ha thats preety funny. I most always have a beard and mustaache, and it sometimes keeps me warm, and it makes me look a little older. I had not been to my home town in years, but when i moved back i didn't think anyone would remember me, and i was wrong. I went to subway and the girl said hey is your name Dwayne? I said ya and she was a girl I knew in fith grade! I asked her how she knew it was me, and she said i looked the same size wise and face wise. Ugg that made me a little mad!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Especially since her name is Claudia. What man is named Claudia?
Hahaha! :big_grin: So true.

You're only 19? Wow, I really did think you were older than that. Like atleast my age, if not older. Sorry about that.
Don't be sorry, it's fine. In fact, it's flattering. I decided to display my age for a few weeks until news gets around, just because I just get alot of really weird questions and assumptions, and I was hoping that this would dispel some (instead of cause more!). Even back in the day when I first joined, Beau thought I was like 40+ something. And I'm sure some of you guys did at some point! lol.

It's the 'Mrs', having a Mrs before your name on the internet in many peoples minds makes you suddenly as old as everyones ma and everyones 7th grade teacher *lol*.
Yeah, well, the Mrs was deliberate so people wouldn't think I was a boy, but it ended up aging me too.

I always Thought Pepper was aproximately 18 - 22ish. I never thought of her as being old.
THANK YOU!

Lol, poor Peppi, she's all grown up, and she doesn't realize it!

(Seriously, you could always start acting like an immature little brat, and tell everyone you had an underage, illegal marriage):stick_out_tongue:
ROFL! However tempting that may be *cough*, I think I'll pass.

I dont act or spell like im 25
HA! Oh, poor Dwayne. :stick_out_tongue: