Are you a boy or a girl?

BEAR

Reaction score
Ha, Squeegers, nice try. I don't think you could hide your girliness if you tried.

And if you WERE a man, I would be very worried about your obsession with Severus Snape.
Especially since her name is Claudia. What man is named Claudia?

BEAR

Reaction score
I purposely chose MrsPepper because it had the MRS in it... I've been mistaken for a guy in alot of other forums. The only problem I've had here is being mistaken for a 40 year old.
You're only 19? Wow, I really did think you were older than that. Like atleast my age, if not older. Sorry about that.:embarrassed:

Redsonga

Reaction score
It's the 'Mrs', having a Mrs before your name on the internet in many peoples minds makes you suddenly as old as everyones ma and everyones 7th grade teacher *lol*. You know, the mean one that would never let you have the bathroom pass...*shakes at bad memories* :frown:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! That is mean! I have a lot of those about middle school myself.:stick_out_tongue:

Pork

Reaction score
I always Thought Pepper was aproximately 18 - 22ish. I never thought of her as being old.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lol, poor Peppi, she's all grown up, and she doesn't realize it!

(Seriously, you could always start acting like an immature little brat, and tell everyone you had an underage, illegal marriage):stick_out_tongue:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Me is a girl.

Me like talking like Cookie Monster, but me is a 26 year old married woman. Me just don't always act like it.