Are You Considerd A "Computer Genius?"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lames are people who are pathetic and are losers; nobody likes them, nobody cares.

BEAR

Reaction score
I know my way around computers pretty well. I have for a long time, but I would never consider myself a "genius". I'm not that good.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, I'm considered a nerd to my friends, that said, not many of my friends even have internet. But its true, I am a nerd. I wouldnt call myself a genius though. I mean, I know alot of basic microsoft programs (word, works, excel, access, power point, using word combined with paint to create more image effects :stick_out_tongue:, very basic HTML, simple computer matinence (clearing files, cleaning hard drive).

Yeah...:smirk:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I'm on my computer for hours at a time each day. It's rare for me to take a break from using my computer. So, I guess you could call me either a geek or a nerd!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I've been told what I loser I was, been called a dork and made to feel litterer then other people. But i just happily kept being who I was and didn't change because somebody else didn't like it. I've gone through the trying to pleas every body stage before witch was short lived because I soon figured out you can't live to any one else's sundered. But you just keep being yourself, an as Ferd Rogers said, there are people who can and do really like you for who you are. But it's not always about just you, so you have to remember to accept people how they are and for who they are.