Arthur - What Did the Kids Grow Up to Be?

Hubert

Reaction score
I really could see Emily getting her own reality show for some reason...it just seems like everything possible goes right for her.

And that Wally meme thing has really got me tempted to take a few screenshots...

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I believe Shari Lewis was dead before George even had an episode dedicated to him, let alone before he built Wally.

Wait... why?

WHY?!
Yeah, I knew Shari had left us in the late 90's. In fact, I remember her last TV show, "The Charlie Horse Music Pizza". Man was that a good show; besides Shari and co., it also had Dom Deluise and Gordon Robertson (from JHH) in the cast. Don't know why I put George in that scenario, but I guess I was a little too far into 'what-if' land.

Emily getting her own reality show is a crack towards stuck-up reality show stars (the Kardashians). Okay, I guess she's not THAT stuck-up. But like Hubert said, everything seems to go right for her.

Pal as a movie star. Just came to me. He's got a lot of talent, there's no doubt about that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, I do have two or three episodes of The Charlie Horse Music Pizza posted on YouTube; I really liked it, it's such a shame we lost Shari so soon, I could have seen that show lasting for a good number of years.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
For a handful of the kids, as well as adults:

Arthur - Moved to England and became actor Daniel Radcliffe.
D.W. - Moved to the Lower East Side of New York in order to help troubled youth. Let's just say she put more fear in them than they had ever seen.
Buster - Became a cast member on Saturday Night Live.
Francine - Trained for the Olympics, and almost made it through, but was once again defeated by Jenna. She disappeared afterwards.
Muffy - Formed OWN with Oprah Winfrey.
Brain - Became the first bear President.
Binky - Became a professional dancer. Played the Joker in "Batman: The Ballet"
Sue Ellen - Became a secret agent.
Fern - Became a best-selling authoress.
George - Worked as Sherri Lewis' assistant. Later formed his own entertainment group with Wally.
Wally - Became an internet meme.
Dave Read - Opened his own bakery.
Jane Read- Continued working as an accountant. Currently retired.
Bitzi Baxter - With the popularity of newspapers dwindling, she briefly went into financial trouble. Eventually became her son's manager.
Bo Baxter - Became a travel agent. Regularly skyps with Buster.
Miss Blank - After losing her job as a substitue teacher (she never showed up for the job) completely vanished off the face of the earth.
The Tibbles - Landed in and out of jail for different reasons. Later 'taught' by D.W.
Emily - Got her own reality show.
Pal - Became a movie star.
Kate - Spent many years in therapy after trying to convince people that she could talk to animals.
Mr. Ratburn - Eventually retired and moved to Cake City, Florida.
Mr. Haney - Currently resides in a retirement home.
Mr. Morris - Also in a retirement home.
Thora Read - Lived to be 100.
Mrs. McGrady - Er... maybe I shouldn't go there.
Rattles - Became a nightclub owner. Has severe ties with the Mafia.
Molly - Became a camp counselor.
Prunella - Went balmy.
Nadine - Continues to hang out with D.W. Constantly haunts Arthur.
Mr. Elkin-Constantly bonking himself when turns around spending a lto of time in the hospital.
Mrs. Ratburn-Star of a new kid show."Yes I Will Treat You Like You're An Idiot"

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
For a handful of the kids, as well as adults:

Binky - Became a professional dancer. Played the Joker in "Batman: The Ballet"
Maybe I should have called it "Dark Bunny: The Ballet"?

Biker981

Reaction score
Arthur: Becomes a stud and is constantly being snooped on by his wife Francine so that he does not cheat on her. Works as an Elvis impersonator in Vegas. But we all know he is a male stripper.

Francine: Paranoid woman and wife to Arthur. She is disowned by her family after converting to Christianity. She is severely injured in high school sports and is never to play again. This leads to her desperation which result in her marrying Arthur Senior year of high school. Unemployed.

D.W. : Runs away with James junior year of high school. After James gets her pregnant and leaves her one morning, she turns to grand theft. She is closely being watched by the CIA.

James: Did not actually mean to run away but was kidnapped by a terrorist organization. He is brainwashed, but is eventually killed because of his lack of skill.

Kate: Spends half her life trying to adjust to society and forgets about her "baby-animal adventures". She later becomes an awkward yet successful super model.

Katherine (or is it with a C) : She is married to Muffy's brother or cousin (the one that appears in that episode, I think his name is Chuck. She converts him to Judism and are rich because Chuck owns Crosswire inc.

Chuck: Figurehead for Crosswire Inc. He is unaware behind its terrorist relations and just receives money despit graduating from Harvard business.

Muffy: Left with nothing after turning 18 after she refuses to marry a wealthy business man at her father's request. She runs off with Buster on her arranged wedding day. She is currently unemployed and is dating Buster.

Buster: After overcoming a pot addiction to win Muffy over, he begins his own travel agency. Yet it fails after Crosswire Inc. forces it to go to bankruptcy in its early stages. Buster secretly part of a humanitarian effort against Crosswire Inc. and its terrorist.

Sue Ellen: Leader of the fearless organization to bring down Crosswire Inc. She is making an attempt to hire D.W. as an agent.

Brain: Though his intellect is far superior, he becomes the lead scientist for Crosswire Inc. which ruins his relationship with Fern. He is driven mad by fatigue and depression.

Fern: Writes the future's equivalent to the Twilight Saga. She is secretly an agent for Sue Ellen's organization.

Binky: Binky loses significant weight in order to become a ballet dancer. Though because of his stocky build he is not accepted into dance school. He becomes depressed, but is eventually hire as a bodyguard and head of security for Crosswire Inc.

Jenna: Jenna succeeds in getting Francine out of her path in becoming a champion athlete. She becomes a spokesperson for Crosswire Inc. unknowing of its evil intentions.

George: Despite his carpentry skills George refuses to follow his father's will of becoming a carpenter. He becomes a stoner and roams the country on a "hippy-like" van playing the guitar.

Wally: Stolen and never seen again.

Emily: Becomes a trained assassin for Crosswire Inc.

Tommy: Survives car accident and is freed from jail after 30 years. While in jail he wins Wally from a bute thief he fights in prison. After being freed, he takes on a new identity, grows hair, and become the maniacal "true leader" of Crosswire Inc. and satisfies his obsession with Wally.

Timmy: Dies in car accident. He is constantly being tried to be replicated by a terrorist organization who is being funded by Crosswire Inc.

Mei-Lin: Dies young after a case of pnemonia.

Arthur's Moroccan neighbors (can't remember their names): Die in a plane bombing while on a trip to Morroco.

Thora: Dies at 110, but constantly haunts Kate as she adjusts to a normal lifestyle.

Mr. Ratburn: Dies from food poisoning after visiting a cake festival.

David: Goes to jail after killing tons of people at his cake festival because he passed on his typhus he recently contracted.

Arthur's mom: Dies from heart attack when David goes to jail.

Bo and Bitzi: Remarry but are assassinated by Emily because they were thought to be part of Sue Ellen's organization.

Mr. Haney: Dies of stroke. His corpse becomes the body framework of all Crosswire androids.

All other people: Live normal lives.

Biker981

Reaction score
It would make for a great chronicle formatted t.v. show. Like Game of Thrones minus the nudity.