Ask Ken at Palisades

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Woo-hoo!

I am so excited for the Muppet figures to be released! Especially for Dr. Teeth to FINALLY be a part of merchandise.

I really like the idea of having Mahna Mahna action figures. Nothing could be cooler.

Now where were these cool toys when I was younger?!

Raech

Reaction score
BTW, I am very very hopeful that Electronics Boutique stores get the figures in May 3 like the website says it will. Or at least close to it. I have to have these figs already. It will be hard to wait 3 extra weeks for Beaker w/ Muppet Labs.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Raech-

Originally posted by Raech
Am I the only one who is bored? :wink:
Well, this is the Palisades figure thread, what else do you think we should discuss on this thread? LOL!

Raech

Reaction score
Well it was the obscure stuff that was boring actually.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Raech-

What is boring to you may not be to someone else and I feel that such a judgement is unneccessary. You may certainly voice your preference without condemning someone else's as boring. That's a little harsh. What makes this place interesting is that many of us have different perspectives. There is no need to agree with everyone, but respect for others is appreciated.

Just a thought.

kane31666

Reaction score
i don't think she really meant anything by it.

Anway- ken are sculpts for series 3 being worked on while you're over there?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I know, but it was harsh and needed to be brought to light before someone got offended. It's great that we all have our views, but we can't be stepping on each others toes. Just trying to diffuse a situation before it magnifies.

Raech

Reaction score
I appreciate that you see it as being harsh. This was obviously not my intent.
I didn't think my saying I was bored with a wink after it was a big deal. Oh well.

I was just hoping to talk more about what we wanted to come with stuff already in or didn't know about things to come in 2002 & 2003.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It's not a big deal, it's just that statements typed on the forum (without adequate inflection) can easily be taken in a way that was not intended and spark something rather icky. I know of what I speak. LOL!

I think many of the items in 2002 have already been established. Hmm. I know Janice is coming with a guitar, but is she going to have anything else?

Raech

Reaction score
I dunno but I would like to see a microphone and tambourine with her too.

Will she ware a hat? Will it be magnetic like Fozzie's? BTW, that was Brilliant for Fozzie.

What playset could Sweetums & Robbin come with?

Big one for me... will The Swinetrek Pigs costumes have a glittery paint on the places where their costumes were glittery? And in some eps Dr Strangeprok has his arms through the silver shoulder palderauns instead of atop his shoulders. Could this be done?

We already know from Ken that the Swedish Chef's hands will have to poke out more cos of articulation of the hands/wrists... what other small things have slipped through the cracks?

Oh Oh I thought of another, Will Waldorf and Statler be sitting or standing? Will there be chairs or not for them?

Wow and to get really excited about series 1 and 2 go check out the list and scroll to the bottom http://www.jamesvier.com/muppets/figures/

He put series 1 & 2 all in a row. WOW!!!- Chose this as my new wallpaper.

BTW, as for my straight forward nature. If I have offended anyone I do apologize. I just type things hurriedly as I think of them. And I typo frequently (hence the edited in most of my posts do to typos or added thoughts.) Anyway. I will endevor harder to try to re read my posts before hitting enter or something. I am sure I will forget upon occasion though, when I get in a hurry. :frown: