Ask Ken at Palisades

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Iggy35
she must be about 50 now. Too old for me! :smile:
Oooh, I don't know.... You're looking pretty old there judging by your avatar :stick_out_tongue: :wink:

Besides, that's what's great about Muppets, they never age!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I always thought that Muppet was kind of creepy. Half Muppet half Gelfling or something. To each their own, though. LOL! Did she have many lines?

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Did she have many lines?
As far as I know (and I'm only a Time-Lifer), she spoke a little in the At the Dance segments. GorgonHeap listed a bunch of her skits earlier in the thread where I'm sure she has more lines. It's my guess that Louise Gold did her voice, but I'm still trying to get better at identifying voices by female puppetteers (Karen Prell, Kathy Mullen, Louise Gold, Fran Brill).

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ken-

Woah, cool! Is the Scooter caped exclusive going to be scrapped now? I really hope that doesn't happen. I thought he was a definite.

Also, are the Pigs In Space cast members going to have knees too? And if the Rowlf won't have them, is there a possibilitly that a 2003 could?

Flowers and a quitar case sound great for Janice. I can't really think of much else for her.

Also, I would definitely be in favor of a Muppet Theater summer release. LOL! Actually, I was thinking that if it came out too late in December, it may not be purchaced as a Christmas gift. How tall is is again? I have a concern that if Sweetums makes it into the series, he may be too tall for the set. Would he even be able to fit up on the stage portion?

Lots of quetions.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Ken-

Any word yet on whether or not Janice will be made left or right handed? Did I use the right spelling of whether?

matleo

Reaction score
If Sweetums were one in a playset, I think the obvious choice would be to put gim with a backstage playset. Just a thought.

Also, if Floyd is right handed, i think Janice should be left. And what abotu her also havin a amplifier (been done with Floyd, I know, but would still make sense). Justa few thoughts.

--Matt

Alex888

Reaction score
sexy muppet

Yup...that's the brown haired girl muppet of which I speak!! I got the name Mary Louise from a list thta described her as...the human muppet who is frequently kermit or rowlf's dancing partner...? I was aware that the name already applied to the little girl (who looks like Prairie Dawn & Betty Lou's deformed sister) with the frog who auditioned in the Steve Martin episode.

Pops! Lips!! Nigel!! George!! Gladys!! Mildred!! Hilda!! Mahnamahna! Wayne & Wanda!! Frackles!!

MUST MAKE THESE FIGURES

(subliminal!!!!)

al

Joggy

Reaction score
I liked the tambourine idea for Janice - I mean, she played it a few times and it's SO hippie-ish...

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey Ken,

12/27 is my parents' anniversary--they've been married for 30-something years now, and are still disgustingly, alarmingly, sometimes publicly in love. Very good choice of dates. And of bride, I hope!

Figures are beautiful, as usual. I'm SO glad Palisades got this, and not some other, lesser toy company.

Gonzo

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Re: Sexy Muppet

Given that she was prominent in the first season, I think Eren Ozker must have voiced her.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole