Ask Ken at Palisades

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong - I love the idea of having lots of Muppet monsters. It just doesn't look like it'll happen. Are the hot dogs veggie?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I didn't say I had any hotdogs. I just asked if anyone wanted some.

Raech

Reaction score
Gonzo: Thanks for verifying that all of those hats *will* be magnetic.

Ken: I agree that moving chairs in the balcony would be best. And when I said molded to the floor I should have said adhered. I like loose better.

Can we have a list of who else besides Statler & Waldorf will or might have bending knees?

Oh and what is the projected release date on this stage? The figures got pushed to January, yes?

FER SURE

Reaction score
Muppet Theatre

I have to agree that if released in Jan. the theatre playset probably wouldn't do so well. Everyone is trying to slough off the Christmas debt. I would have to vote for a series 3 release. Sooner is always better than later! :big_grin:

FER SURE

Reaction score
Hey everybody Ken just posted a new Daily Bit over on the Palisades site. There are lots of really great production pics!:big_grin: Ken: I'm so glad things are going well for you in China. Have a safe trip back. Only T-minus 7 days!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ken-

Hiya!

I just wanted to say that I hope your wedding is a blast and all things go great.

I know you must get worn-out chasing thru all these posts and answering the SAME questions over and over again, and I have to thank you for the time and effort and the CARE you're giving the figures, and the personal touches you are giving it based on the comments of the fans here at the Central.

My only addition so far to all the meyhem as of late? I'm a Mahna Mahna fan, and 2 Snowths would be da bomb, and I HOPE we can get them!

Take care, safe journeys!
FOZ

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Re: China Production Daily Bit

Looks like they've fixed regular Piggy's eyes. Guess I might have to buy her now.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Crazy Harry-

Originally posted by Crazy Harry
I didn't say I had any hotdogs. I just asked if anyone wanted some.
I'll take a dog. LOTS and LOTS of mustard on mine please.

FOZ

PS--Didn't you used to sign off "BOOM! Ah-hahahahah!!"?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Re: Crazy Harry-

Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR

I'll take a dog. LOTS and LOTS of mustard on mine please.

FOZ

PS--Didn't you used to sign off "BOOM! Ah-hahahahah!!"?
That used to be my signature, but I changed it after 9/11. If everyone really wants hotdogs that much, just let me cook some real quick.

KA-BLAM!!!

Who wants thiers burnt? Wa ha ha ha ha ha! :eek:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Those production pics are fascinating over at the Daily Bit--I've got literally hundreds of different action figures (Star Wars, Simpsons, Justice League, Lego...), but I've never seen inside the factory before. This behind-the scenes look was cool.

Even if the bucket o'Bunsen heads was kinda creepy. Looked like someone just got out a melon baller and a bunch of honeydew melon....WAITAMINIT.....Bunsen....Honeydew.....What the? Is that? But--really? Huh?

Yeah. It's a very cool look. Palisades is very quickly becoming my favorite Toy company. I'll still have loyalty to Fisher Price, of course...and maybe a little allegiance to Hasbro for the Star Wars line, but Palisades is going to rule my world this year.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn