Ask Ken at Palisades

FER SURE

Reaction score
HMMMM.......Thats all we need! I can see the headline now.

" DRUG CRAZED MUPPET TOYS PULLED FROM SHELVES- PARENTS HOLD BURNINGS"

Altought there is a Janice accessory i"d like to see. A Sunlamp. Anyone else with me? Bryon get my back on this will ya.

DigitalBohemian

Reaction score
FER SURE HMMMM.......Thats all we need! I can see the headline now. " DRUG CRAZED MUPPET TOYS PULLED FROM SHELVES- PARENTS HOLD BURNINGS"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now THAT was a good one! :smile:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
You know, if I worked for a toy company I might try to find a way to convince the president of that comapany to make the Invisible Beaker in the polybag, yes the same exact give away figure, available to club members to buy very reasonably. If I worked for a toy company, I would have a conversation with the president and talk to him about ordering more of those things as a nod to fans of the VC Beaker fig and fans of Muppets in general. If I worked for a toy company I would arrange for a shipment of figs to come into the office, where they might sit, awaiting a home for some club member as long as supplies might last.

Oh wait a minute..I DO work for a toy company...

Hmmmmmmm....

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by FER SURE
Altought there is a Janice accessory i"d like to see. A Sunlamp. Anyone else with me? Bryon get my back on this will ya.
Hey, that's a neat idea. :smile: Even Byron would agree. :wink:

:big_grin:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Lorde Pompeo-

The kitchen, Swinetrek and Vet's Hospital sets are slated to be playsets and the stage is being made so it can fit one playset at a time on it. The Newsman will come with a desk and most likely with the newsroom backdrop (as big as it can be made inside the 7" wide by 6.75" tall confines of the package).

Ken said a long time ago two backdrops that would be ideal for the stage playset: the opening Muppet Show placard (the one Kermit pops out of) and the Fozzie's monologue backdrop. At the time I was suggesting some of the various all-purpose backdrops, like a solid blue one, a solid black one, the one with the path and the columns (short bits with guest stars in season one, some UK Spots and more) and the one with the fountain painted on it (debuted in Dom DeLuise episode, used throughout series).

See what happens when you ask?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Dr Teeth

Reaction score
hmmmm.... I think that would be a GREAT idea Ken!! And since you DO work for a Toy Company us members of the Collectors Club might be VERY happy!! Keep us updated. :big_grin:

FER SURE

Reaction score
Thats Ken for ya... up in that mind of his those big wheels keep on turning. :sings: Proud Mary keep on Burning...Rolling.... Rolling.. Rolling on the riv :trails off and composes self:

Joe

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Oh wait a minute..I DO work for a toy company...
Who else thinks that there should be a Ken Lilly action figure?

What better way could there be to honor such a great person?

Thanks much for getting the club email to me! M.O. went out today, Pony Express(actually it was an actual mailbox :smile: but sometimes, in this town, I wonder...)