Ask Ken at Palisades

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Louis Kazagger
Wow, I want to move the UK, if only to get away from that dental infomercial that's flogging a dead Robert Urich on a nightly basis to sell their product. :frown:
Nah we don't totally avoid informercials. They just group them together into entire TV programme slots. We are not oblivious to the wonders of the 'George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Machine' !

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Nah we don't totally avoid informercials. They just group them together into entire TV programme slots. We are not oblivious to the wonders of the 'George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Machine' !
Oh, okay. Yeah, what would George look like if it weren't for his machine? :wink:

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I have a cool idea for an Sam Arrow exclusive/repaint how about the Ghost of Sam Arrow where they poored flower on him and put sea weed on him to scare the pirates! :smile:

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Aerosmith
I have a cool idea for an Sam Arrow exclusive/repaint how about the Ghost of Sam Arrow where they poored flower on him and put sea weed on him to scare the pirates! :smile:
that's a GREAT idea!

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Great minds think alike Aerosmith!

I had that idea a few days ago and passed it on to Ken. He seemed to be open to it as a possibility. I hope we see it come to fruition!
-Artie

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Aerosmith
Yeah, very nice idea indeed.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Important question for Ken

Now that Janice is coming with the Bus playset, she'll still have her guitar, right? No one has mentioned that and I'm assuming the answer is yes (and if it's no then I'd be hard pressed to explain how she's going to play with the band & interact with the Bandstage set.) Will she have any other accessories besides the guitar?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

simon42

Reaction score
When does the next wave hit?

I've heard conflicting things about the next wave. Will it come out in September or October? Will Animal come out at the same time the figures do? Thanks so much for clearing this up!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The release date is in September, but the shelf date is often later because of transporting the shipments from warehouse to warehouse so expect an October shelf date. Animal will likely come out at the same time - Beaker was postponed last wave due to last minute retooling after a mishap in China. ATTACK OF THE MUTANT BEAKERS, LOL! If the Animal figure and playset come out later, it should be only by a couple of weeks, but I'd count on it being close to the regular assortment release. EB and Musicland/Sam Goody stores are usually pretty quick and are the best at knowing when their shipments will come in, Toys R Us is notoriously bad at this point, so if you're looking for a quick fix, I'd stick to EB or Sam Goody.

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
The release date is in September, but the shelf date is often later because of transporting the shipments from warehouse to warehouse so expect an October shelf date. Animal will likely come out at the same time - Beaker was postponed last wave due to last minute retooling after a mishap in China. ATTACK OF THE MUTANT BEAKERS, LOL! If the Animal figure and playset come out later, it should be only by a couple of weeks, but I'd count on it being close to the regular assortment release. EB and Musicland/Sam Goody stores are usually pretty quick and are the best at knowing when their shipments will come in, Toys R Us is notoriously bad at this point, so if you're looking for a quick fix, I'd stick to EB or Sam Goody.
Well, my TRU got the figures in pretty quick. However, the price for the figures varied in different stores. One TRU had them for $7.99 while another was selling them for $9.97. I think the TRU with the higher price was alittle confused.