Ask Ken at Palisades

incredeeble!

Reaction score
A land with no infomercials???? No Turbo Cooker? No fancy shmancy Dicer/Slicer? No Vitameatavegamin??? I couldn't survive....

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover

JOFL!

Ken, you are a pretty groovy dude!
Thanks...hey, that whole thread about the mini's actually was spontaneous. I didn't start it!

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly

Thanks...hey, that whole thread about the mini's actually was spontaneous. I didn't start it!
Oh I know! You have to admit though, that it did seem a little coincidental when certain folks who shall remain namele... oh never mind, Frogboy, did a sort of about face on the idea of minis. My guess is once he found out it was a done deal, he warmed up to the idea (at one point saying he was more excited for them than for megas!) As Luke pointed out, he even changed verb tenses from "would be" to "will be" somewhere along the line. Nothing wrong with it I guess, but if you ever have children, you might have a little trouble with the Santa Claus secret should Jamie pop in for an early Yuletide feast. :big_grin:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover

Oh I know! You have to admit though, that it did seem a little coincidental when certain folks who shall remain namele... oh never mind, Frogboy, did a sort of about face on the idea of minis. My guess is once he found out it was a done deal, he warmed up to the idea (at one point saying he was more excited for them than for megas!) As Luke pointed out, he even changed verb tenses from "would be" to "will be" somewhere along the line. Nothing wrong with it I guess, but if you ever have children, you might have a little trouble with the Santa Claus secret should Jamie pop in for an early Yuletide feast. :big_grin:
You guys seem so hard on him. He didn't even know much about it until the thread had begun. And besides...people give James a bunch of flack because he supports the Palisades products...but is that so bad for him to like the stuff and be supportive? It's his opinion anyway, just like everybody has one on just about every topic. There does seem to be a bit if a negativity towards him because of this though. Am I misreading here?

fitz3641

Reaction score
On a different note, to avoid future confusion, are we looking at the same 2-4-6 week time frame for receiving an Invisible Spray Fozzie depending on when we order and how far we are from Maryland? Thanks.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by fitz3641
On a different note, to avoid future confusion, are we looking at the same 2-4-6 week time frame for receiving an Invisible Spray Fozzie depending on when we order and how far we are from Maryland? Thanks.
Out of respect for the board, no club questions will be answered by me here. You know where to write for the info. Sorry...

fitz3641

Reaction score

Out of respect for the board, no club questions will be answered by me here. You know where to write for the info. Sorry...
Ah, I see, that's a change - weird, I must have missed some important discussions...I'll email, thanks.

Luke

Reaction score
You guys seem so hard on him. He didn't even know much about it until the thread had begun. And besides...people give James a bunch of flack because he supports the Palisades products...but is that so bad for him to like the stuff and be supportive?
No, theres absolutely nothing wrong with that - i admire him for his enthusiasm and the support he has shown. The thing is he is supposed to be posting as a 'fan' with his fan opinions - which is totally cool. With Jamie though, and this is no disrespect to Jamie, he (along with certain others) are in your confidence and so privy to things happening in the line that we all don't know about. When he was posting in that thread (and many others on the board) he does NOT disclose he knows more about the figures and what actual plans may be so we all assume we are on a level playing field with discussing what they 'might be' with him, when in fact it seems we aren't a lot of the time. The same goes (although to a lesser extent) for Phillip, posting once that he had already given you ten Mega figure ideas before Jamie had 'spontaneously' started the 'Your Top Ten Mega Ideas' thread, and also about how great it was that the cat was 'out of the bag'. Nothing wrong with people here being in your confidence at all, it's totally your choice and own personal business, but if these people are going to be writing articles, reviews or making informed comments on the forum seem like uninformed ones then they need to be TOTALLY straight and upfront with the site visitors about the viewpoint they are posting from otherwise it can be very misleading, and you end up getting the kinda reactions you are here !