Ask Ken at Palisades

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Re: Some ideas and questions for Ken..

Originally posted by MrTheFrog
Harry Belafonte Episode:

What about doing a playset with the four African Mask Puppets. They are always remembered very fondly by everyone. It could be a four pack playset with the African background and the four Mask puppets similar to the orginal "Treehouse of Horrors" playset.
I found this post going wayyyyy back to page 28 (or 5-14-02). I think that this would make a VERY COOL set of toys (or maybe pvcs???)... I guess the problem would be that it probably only be known to the big fans of the show.

Just wondering if anyone shared the same sentiment on these???

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I feel so loved. :wink:
Well then now would be a good time to tell ya that we tried to book Cindy for your suprise birthday party but unfortunately no go. Looks like i'm gonna have to don 'Hotpants' for a chorus of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun ! :stick_out_tongue:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke

Looks like i'm gonna have to don 'Hotpants' for a chorus of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun ! :stick_out_tongue:
Better yet, why not get some of those pants that Bowie wore in Labyrinth? They leave so little to the imagination!

:big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
Better yet, why not get some of those pants that Bowie wore in Labyrinth? They leave so little to the imagination!
Only if you show me your muffins ? :big_grin:

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Out of respect for the board, no club questions will be answered by me here. You know where to write for the info. Sorry...
*breaks into applause* ..... Encore! Encore! :wink:

Nothing against you personally fitz, just so you know. If Luke had his way, you'd be getting a spanking. :eek:

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Originally posted by incredeeble!
A land with no infomercials???? I couldn't survive....
Wow, I want to move the UK, if only to get away from that dental infomercial that's flogging a dead Robert Urich on a nightly basis to sell their product. :frown: