Ask Ken at Palisades

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
yeah just think about all that could be done even if some of the figs can't really sit, they could stand in the middle line of the bus, i would hope for open and close windows, the back exit door opening, the fire excape roof opening with animal peeking his head out, the hood of the bus could open revleaing the engin, rubber wheels, the opening telephone bus door, it's too much!!! i can't wait to hear about the ideas for it!! i can't wait to oun it!!!

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
I don't care if the figures all have to stand in the bus, but I really hope that they fit in the bus. I really got cheesed at Playmates for making the Simpsons family car and the Springfield Elementary bus but none of the interactive figures fit in it.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I would really like it if Kermit,piggy,fozzie,gonzo,rowlf, scooter,dr teeth,janice,floyd,zoot,animal, bunsen and beaker could all fit in the bus, but that bus would REALLY have to be big with tall miss piggy, and fat rowlf! lol Rizzo, camilla, robin and pepe could proaby be placed some where if the bus, but i don't think the bus will be able to take all these muppets, i would think it would only take maybe six or seven figs besides small ones, but ya never know...

GWGumby

Reaction score
Personally, I would prefer that the bus not be designed to house a multitude of figures. I would never put them in the bus anyway. They would always be positioned outside the bus. I would rather the inside of the bus be used for other things.

I think it would be cool if the bus:

- Held a TON of band gear. More amps, cords, microphones, stands, extra percussion instruments (tamborine, cowbell, etc.) and maybe even costume accessories.

- Carried a bunch of muppet animals: chickens, rats, penguins, cows, and other assorted generic muppet livestock.

Or

- Opened up to convert into some type of stage, platform, or other background with which to interact with the Muppet characters. I wish I had a better idea of what it could convert to or something more specific to suggest. Ooh, how bout a hanging disco ball where you can re-create the "At the dance" segments from the Muppet Show?

Luke

Reaction score
I'm kinda with most people on this - i'd like it if at least two figures could sit (as driver and front passenger), and it'd be great if the others could stand in the back if there's no space for them to sit, but also we need lots of accessories and detail (like the Chefs kitchen got) for the inside back part of the bus and some way of accessing inside there whether it's a sun roof, opening out doors, removable top part whatever but most important you can 'play with it' !

As i think was said, some compartment where you could store accessories such as mike stands, speakers, lights or instruments would be a good idea but not if it takes up a lot of space.

Maybe the bus could have working headlights, but use a multi-color LED left and right to make them like neon alternating colored disco lights. That would be VERY stylish and VERY Electric Mayhem

Jackie

Reaction score
This bus idea gives me visions of my old Chipmunk bus! LOL!!

Alvin, Simon, Theadore!!! LOL!

Gonzo

Reaction score
I'm going to get two of them and glue them on top of each other and pretend it's the Happiness Hotel bus!

I have faith in Palisades that this bus is going to be worth our time and money--I like both the ideas of having the band able to sit in it AND the idea that it could fold out into some sort of stage...I guess I just don't know WHAT I want these days!

BUT....hopefully this opens up the field for Fozzie's Studebaker, Gonzo's Plumber Truck, and other vehicles that we've seen...

I'd personally love Fozzie's Studebaker with a feature where it starts out "plain," then you run it under cold water and it turns into the tripped out version....Can You Picture That?

Quinnnnnnnnn

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo I'd personally love Fozzie's Studebaker with a feature where it starts out "plain," then you run it under cold water and it turns into the tripped out version....Can You Picture That?

Quinnnnnnnnn
That's an awesome idea--and as an added bonus accessory it could come with Gonzo's truck that fits perfectly riding upside down on top of the Studebaker.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
That's an awesome idea--and as an added bonus accessory it could come with Gonzo's truck that fits perfectly riding upside down on top of the Studebaker.
Ooh nice idea !