Ask Ken at Palisades

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Aerosmith
Ken you said one reason you held nekkid Rowlf back was to add more articulation. If you do I beg you please dont use rubber like McFarlane did with the Headless Horseman figure to hide the joints in his legs. Read this for a reason why.

http://board.spawn.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=076732
I think Ken mentioned a while back that this probably won't happen because of the decomposition problem. He used the new Star Trek line as an example. But then again, this could just be a figment of my imagination....
:confused:

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo

I'd personally love Fozzie's Studebaker with a feature where it starts out "plain," then you run it under cold water and it turns into the tripped out version....Can You Picture That?

Quinnnnnnnnn
LOL! I definitely can! The question is, can Ken do it? hehe!

Ryan

Reaction score
Hi Ken.
I just thought I'd write what figures I'd like to see, since it worked well with Invisible Fozzie and the Teeth repaint:

Vacation Kermit with similar accessories as Fozzie
Gonzo with Checkered shirt (See Jim Henson Hour)
Nigel (Both trenchcoat like in Sex and Violence, and tuxedo)
Droop (w/purple shirt like in Valentine Show)
Miss Piggy in red dress
Fozzie in suspenders and funny pants

Just wanted to let you know what I'd like to see

:big_grin:

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke

*Gasp* How CAN you say that ? Bill Baretta was obviously nothing but a crush, he'll be mortified !

Seriously, the only thing i've heard from anyone about Swamp Years is 'Cute' - i think i'm gonna start betting on how many times the word 'cute' is used in the MC 'Swamp Years' reviews. I guess if you can't say anything nice about something ... just say it's 'cute' !! :big_grin:
How about "This movie's got a great personality"
:big_grin:

(I am so behind....)

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke

Lingerie Fozzie ??? :rolleyes:
Luke, are you making a joke about different meanings for the same word, or are you unfamiliar with this bit of American terminology? I assume it is a joke, but if you don't know the American definitions, well, then one of us 'mericans should explain.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter

Luke, are you making a joke about different meanings for the same word, or are you unfamiliar with this bit of American terminology? I assume it is a joke, but if you don't know the American definitions, well, then one of us 'mericans should explain.
I think he knows exactly what he said. LOL!

Lu775

Reaction score
Ack! Get the image of Fozzie in garters and stockings out of my head!!! It's like he's dressed for a viewing of "Rocky Horror".
nooooooooo
American suspenders!! Not British ones!

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Originally posted by Aerosmith
Ken you said one reason you held nekkid Rowlf back was to add more articulation. If you do I beg you please dont use rubber like McFarlane did with the Headless Horseman figure to hide the joints in his legs. Read this for a reason why.

http://board.spawn.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=076732
Shoot, I have one of those Headless Horseman buried in my toy room somewhere. I wonder how he's doing? After reading that, I'm definitely not buying the Star Trek Enterprise figures, with the rubber like skin over their crotch joints. I suspected this would happen eventually, but not that soon. How old is the Sleepy Hollow series? Five years? The flip side of that is the X-Files series figures McFarlane made. The aliens that came packed with some of the figures have a rubbery head and shoulders, and mine seem to be holding up okay so far, but I'm still worried. I mean, I know for most toy companies it's generally all about the here and the now, and selling a product today, but I'd like to think I'm buying something with reasonable longevity.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Lingerie Fozzie--

Hey! Stop fussing about the vision. Even "I" look good in fishnet stockings...except for the leg hair...