Ask Ken at Palisades

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
About as good a chance as there is for me being a poster boy for Hair Club for Men.

simpsycho

Reaction score
You realize that now I'm gonna have to repaint it myself. Are you sure you can handle knowing that you caused the inevitible terror that will come from a guy like me trying to paint a Muppet figure?

WiGgY

Reaction score
I don't think we need a black Tux Gonzo. Purple Tux fits the Tux requirment. Although it would have made a cool in case repaint in onther series.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by simpsycho
You realize that now I'm gonna have to repaint it myself. Are you sure you can handle knowing that you caused the inevitible terror that will come from a guy like me trying to paint a Muppet figure?
How's that? I think the chances are very good. I am folically challenged.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but the black Tux will match the other characters and wouldn't be very expensive to make. I think it's a good idea - down the line. See, the purple tux Gonzo is the one I will display with the regular characters. The daredevil versions will be somewhere else. Maybe in some area I create for him.

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
I think the purple tux Gonzo is fine. After all, Gonzo always has trouble fitting in, right? It seems perfectly in character to me that he would show up in a gawdy late-'70's purple disco tux for some 'fromal wear' get together.

:big_grin:

kansasteen14

Reaction score
Originally posted by Misfit Toy
Because you have to buy it, silly. It's part of the Collector's Club. If you live in the US it's $30 a year or something.
I am a member and I finally got the letter sent and everything looks great,I am also looking forward to Urbanimals

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I have to add that Gonzo and Camilla look GREAT, Pepe looks kinda weird he's like "wha?"(I meant not to put in the T)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, i didn't get the CC email with the pictures. Who do I call?

(Do NOT say Ghostbusters!!) :wink:

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Hairfarmer
I think the purple tux Gonzo is fine. After all, Gonzo always has trouble fitting in, right? It seems perfectly in character to me that he would show up in a gawdy late-'70's purple disco tux for some 'fromal wear' get together.

:big_grin:
Well, now you just talked me out of buying an extra Gonzo for a repaint. That makes total sense.