Ask Ken at Palisades

Squigiman

Reaction score
Ken???

Hey gang,
Thanks for the links to the pics. I was so eagerly awaiting these pics, especially after knowing some of you already got a glimpse of Pepe and my favorite weirdo. Anyways, I have very little complaints, and the ones I have are very minor, and have pretty much been said, already. Overall, very impressed by everything. What a mind-blowing display. Palisades is a total knockout, this year, followed closely one by Playmates' WoS line, as always in my book. I wish the lines came out more frequently, or I'll just spend the little cash I have on all of the many residents and places of Springfield. Anyways, having no job is really painful, especially with all this goodness, especially the exclusives, to come. I still need to join the club.
Still, in all of these happy times, one question comes to mind. Where is Ken in all of this? Is he actually at the fair, and thus unavailable? Just wondering, since I'd like to hear him weigh in on the various issues arising, such as Janice's height/hair/look, the Newsman's height, Pepe's eyes, Beauregard's lack of facial texture, etc. Just wondering. Hope we'll hear from our favorite resident product manager, ASAP. Til then, take care.

-Squigiman

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ken will be back in a few days. Wednesday I think. He is at the fair. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
He is at the fair. :smile:
......... and if he doesn't bring me back a Goldfish or some Cotton Candy there's gonna be trouble ! :embarrassed:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
......... and if he doesn't bring me back a Goldfish or some Cotton Candy there's gonna be trouble !

LOL! Oh those poor little fish though,usaly die the next day, but I swear, my consins had two fish they won from a small school fair that lasted for over 7 years! 1993-1999!...They were hugmongus gold fish! They bought two more from the store after they won them and they had them in which it seemed like forver! there names were, and i quote..."Ren & Stimpy" and "Ren & Stimpy".

My consins NEVER (hardly) cleaned the tank, it was so green and stunk so bad!

Now fairs have branched out and you can win baby turtles, crayfish, anlones (little lizards) and frogs. i don't like this idea at all.

Every year they have a little summer fair and I always say I want to rescuse the little turtles or which every animal's they have. They shouldn't have them as prizes, that's a crime againts animals...of coures, then what would I do with 30 some baby turtles, if I let them go at the pond they would mostlikey died, although there are painted tutrles of their kind in the pond I go to.

Of coures I would never be able to sneek out of the fair with them, they have police all over the place! weither I take them the sneeky way or the direct aproch...Get close to the tank, grab it and run, ehh, couldn't get fair on my bike with that big tank, but I could use my large rubber raft and float down the river stream!;-)

Oh who am I kidding, I would get aressed for the first time in my life by stealing (but actualy rescuing) baby turtles...That would be a funny thing to be writen on my record!

Oh what am I gonna do this year? They will proabaly start to give away baby ducks as prizes, if that happens I'm calling the flock to rain on those peoples parade! I miss not having all that free time anymore to spend helping protect and raise baby ducks. I got so close to them and their mother did not mind, they were in my lap one year! Oh soo cute!

Zack)Rowlf the, did I just write all this in the ask Ken thread?...WHY? Dog.

ExodiaTF1

Reaction score
OH WOW!!!!those muppet figures rock:eek: after being depressed by mattels showing of MOTU:mad: i checked out the muppets and was:embarrassed: i am still trying to lift my mouth from the ground:wink: :big_grin: thes figs just keep on gettin better:cool: though i am :frown: cause i cannot get them until they come to the stores,i will be counting the days till they are mine:smile: i am a little:confused: about the henson figure, it will be cool as **** to get him but i thought henson co. did not want that fig made or was this all a ploy so we would be shocked come toyfair:wink: i cannot wait to ask ken when he is back how long he had to hold this news in.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Gorgon Heap
Pictures?! Where?!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Luke
*looks towards thread titled 'Toy Fair Pics'* (Shakes Head) Nahhhhh, couldn't be ! :big_grin:
Well, where then?! :eek:

:wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
LOL! Oh those poor little fish though,usaly die the next day
Good point Zack ! it's snowing there in NY right ? Ken ..... better put my Goldfish on ice ! :stick_out_tongue:

Luke

** In Memory Of Zacks Cousin's Fish - 'Ren & Stimpy', and 'Ren & Stimpy' - 1993-1999 - R.I.P **