Ask Ken at Palisades

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR
Luke, did you ever buy the figures for the cartoon line up of ALF? I have those!!
I didn't buy the figures but i've seen them on Ebay. They're pretty cool - each coming with their own vehicle right ? I think the likeness and articulation was great for those times.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR
Luke, did you ever buy the figures for the cartoon line up of ALF? I have those!!

I used to, but my mother lost them.....:mad:

Will Dr. Srangepork's glasses be glued on or will they be able to come off. I hope they're glued on. I lose so many tiny acessories that way.

Plus I think Janice sould have a michrophone! Too late for that now, eh?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Luke

Thanks luke,

As Ken is right they are not exactly the same but they are VERY close by just a few points. Notthing wrong with this at all, they WILL be big sellers! It's how they were on the show, there could be no other way, to put it simple they are perfect and i can't wait to see them!

I think it doesn't matter if a fig i too "the same" i think all the muppet show figs will do fantastic, look how they are doing now!

people will love the Janice fig and won't worry about her in the same nurse outfit as piggy, it's janice for pigs sakes! Byron will buy a countless number of them! Janice is one of the few muppet females and will sell no matter what!

hey what about Mr Burns twin nices figs? they were the same and both came together in the same package, not that i collect Simpson figs but i saw them in the store, they "should" be the same, there is no other way and there is no reason to have them any diffrent, they are perfect! well i'm not sure if they were both exactly the same, there may have been a small detail to tell the two apart, but i don't know.

forgive me that i can't think of there names and as soon a you say it i'll be like "Doh!!"

Zack)Rowlf the, i'm think whatever ken makes for this line will sell no matter what!Dog.

GonzoFan

Reaction score
Hey all! I am new here but have been reading the posts for quite a while.
Not sure if this has beeen asked before but why was the stunt Gonzo version picked to be released before the regular version with the suit? Also, when will a colored version of the EB exclusive Gonzo be released (I need to decide which one to preorder)? What are the differences between the exclusive and the regular besides the helmet? Thanks for the help!!! :smile:

towels

Reaction score
Gonzo

The reason the "suit"-ible Gonzo was in a later line was to keep people interested in future lines. Palisades knows people want that version, so it's in everyone's interest to keep the line going.
I think the accessories might be slightly different in the exclusive, but I don't recall exactly...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Not sure if this has beeen asked before but why was the stunt Gonzo version picked to be released before the regular version with the suit?

It has, but no biggie. Chose him because when you are planning several years worth of releases you have to pick and choose wisely and save stuff for future releases that will be highly sought after. It's marketing, pure and simple.

Also, when will a colored version of the EB exclusive Gonzo be released (I need to decide which one to preprder)?

As soon as EB officially commits to purchasing the exclusive. It's been called "EB" Gonzo because they expressed initial interest, but they have not officially turned in a PO for it, so until then we are waiting cause it could very well go to someone else.

What are the differences between the exclusive and the regular besides the helmet?

Only color other than the Helmet. It's similar in concept to Piggy. One sculptural change and the rest color.

dan

Reaction score
Nurse uniforms or scrubs?

I can't beleive this, I'm a 30 year old man who is going to be disapointed if his Piggy and Janice action figures are not in scrubs like they were on the show. Vets Hospital is my favorite bit and I really hope the characters look the same.

Its just my opinion, but I don't like the nurses uniforms idea at all. And having Piggy in one uniform and Janice in another doesn't make ANY sense to me at all.

These figures are really great, some of the best ever, and I can't wait to get more. I just thought I'd give my 2 cents.:smile:

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Hey Ken-

As far as the Gonzo exclusive goes, has any thought been given to making an "after the stunt" Great Gonzo? What I mean is, just keep him in the same color outfit & everything, but maybe dirty it up, put dents in his helmet, bend his nose up, make his eyes wide open, and maybe put some bandages/casts/splints/etc. on him, and maybe even have a tire that goes around his neck? It owuld be a great variant, and would fit in well with the Muppet Show line.

matleo

Reaction score
Ken

one more articulation request...

pigs in Space Piggy (if you have it) Thanks.

--Matt

tomahawk

Reaction score
you're not alone dan

i too am thirty and this one of the best things to happen in a long while.i love these figures!they are truly a work of art and a great tribute to all involved with the muppets.