Ask Ken at Palisades

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
All members under the age 18 should leave now before this goes too far.

Smig

Reaction score
I thought this thread was about action figures, now all of a sudden, we're talking about busts!

Be here for our next titillating episode,
"THANKS FOR THE MAMMARIES"
or
"THY CUPS RUNNETH OVER"

Smig

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
This is funny...but there was a question in there. My mamory isn't what it used to be though...

About that question about doubling up on shipping. The first payment isn't really about shipping. When you factor in cost of the new software we have to get for collecor club fulfillment, the product and shipping a smaller amount that you can't put in a container and get over here by water, the time and the extra manpower involved that first payment is a break even situation for us. In a sense, and I am not trying to jerk you around, shipping ends up being free for you on the first join-up because of the initial set-up costs amortized out over what looks to be about 400 members. SO the second figure, shipping does end up being on you to cover and we can't double up.

Hey, the last thing in the world you want to see is most of us guys in the office shirtless...ewwwwww.

You international guys get hosed, I know. Shipping overseas is pretty expensive...

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Smig
I thought this thread was about action figures, now all of a sudden, we're talking about busts!

Be here for our next titillating episode,
"THANKS FOR THE MAMMARIES"
or
"THY CUPS RUNNETH OVER"

Smig
No, no, no......
Sideshow/Weta is making the busts,
Palisades is doing the figures :big_grin:

Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest.

Will Camilla have a bigger breast than Janice?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Where's Byron in this discussion. I think he needs to be here to settle any issue of boobage.
I am here.

Janice has boobs.

No, not "honkers" (boy, that gives a whole new meanin' to them SS characters), but not "nothin' ", either. Ya want flat-chested? Go take a look at Iola on "Mama's Family" (and laugh at her while you're there, she's hilarious). Ken, whatever you see in pics on my site, that's the real Janice, photographed in her essence by Henson---no playin' around in any kinda "Photoshop" by me (I don't know how to do that, anyway). Hers are "like, totally rul, baby!" :wink:

For further essays on "The Boobage of Janice", check out her pics from the 3 classic Muppet movies:

http://www.dreamwater.net/byron/janicepics.html

And that title I just used would I think make a good "after-hours" half-hour program on an all-Muppet channel.

So yes, Palisades, give us plastic breasts!

wong

Reaction score
all I can say is this started with gauging the breast size of a puppet:confused:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I gotta say that TMM Piggy has definitely got some boobage to spare in some of those pics!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I gotta say that TMM Piggy has definitely got some boobage to spare in some of those pics!
LOL!

Yep...and just to let ya know, I was so aware of this current discussion---I hadn't really kept up with this thread, but a little bird IMed me and told me I had to check this out.

Actually it was a furry bear who told me, but oh well.

Janice and boobage.

Coming up on VH1's "The Electric Mayhem: Behind The Music".

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by SPECIAL ED
was disco duck a muppet?
If memory serves it was a Rick Dees song.... sorry did you want Ken to answer that one, this is the Ask Ken forum.