Ask Ken at Palisades

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
hey, so how close am i to what the back of the vacation Fozzie box says?

Yeah very close...almost verbatim. I love that postcard. Kudos to Henson AGAIN...it was their idea. And a **** good one.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Okay, I got jealous of you guys and all your changes, so I changed names and avatars, thanks to a helpful mod (you rock!). :big_grin:

Previously muppetlabs

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I'll have to change my name too eventually...gonna have to drop the "Resident". Just don't know what to change it to...maybe BaldGuy.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
"emcee Lilly", "Muppet Lilly", "Lilly's Pad" (with a Kermit avatar)?

I bet all the girls, Heidi Klum included, call you "Tiger Lilly". :big_grin:

Wokka, wokka!

Sorry, I'm sure you've heard that ten thousand times. :wink:

"I'll show you what I think of your curse, you mewling little, LILLY livered, toffee hearted, little wuss of a crustacean!" - MTI

karmadorje

Reaction score
I have a question concerning Miss Piggy. I have four of them, 2 EB games and 2 normal. All of them have peeling pink paint on thier arms. It makes it look like her skin is trying to peel off. It is especially bad around the joints. I noticed that it is even mentioned in the product review. Is this going to be improved on in upcomming pink characters such as Link Hogthrob?

Michael

uncleduke

Reaction score
Ken,
Cool new avatar and Airplane reference in the signature.
When it comes to changing your name, I have a suggestion.
Currently you are a combination of Residnet Evil and Mike Lilly, if I am correct.....

Switch it, you can stop being residentlilly and become Evilmike somewhat appropriate, considering you are a little evil the way you make us spend all of our hard earned matress-burning money on variants and all......:stick_out_tongue:

grail

Reaction score
i don't know if you'd really have to CHANGE it...you've kinda become a "resident" here. maybe do the Space Ghost C2C thing and go for "Citizen Lilly". then you can use Blip for an avatar...because monkeys rule!

cool, i thought i was pretty close...my boss got a big laugh out of me analyzing that thing while at my desk.

BTW, dig the new name...louis...(man i feel like doing evil laughter right about now)

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
Accually, Lilly is Ken's last name.
Oh the hazards of posting with out sufficient sleep.

Ken,
Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, ....

Please don't hold it against me.... But if your firiend Heidi has anything she wants to hold against me......

grail

Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude...that's just cold...

i been there though, i went so long without sleep once that i forgot MY last name