Ask Ken at Palisades

tomahawk

Reaction score
money order

sorry ken,this is james,the idiot who forgot palisades toys on his money order.thanks.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Oh...yeah no problem at all! Sorry...I have a lot of crap to remember and brain was fried by week's end.

Miltb

Reaction score
Like your new look ResidentLilly

Ken,

I suppose this is old news but I must say that I like your new look (Swedish Chef), good choice. I haven't even been in the forum lurking lately so today is the first that I have seen your new pic.

I also want to pass along all of the compliments and oohs! and aahs! that I get from the residents at the hospital when they stop by my office and see all of my muppet figures. :big_grin: Little do they know that they are in for a story about all the whole muppet line soon coming out. Thanks Ken.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
The Chef and I have a lot in common, which is why I chose him for my new avatar. We both are round in the middle, we both have very little hair, we both basically wear the same thing every day and we both really struggle in the kitchen!

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Hey Ken I was at TRU today and they opened a new case of Tux Kermits I was looking at them and noticed 1 didnt have his top hat so I looked at it closer it was perfectly sealed! So go yell at the factory some more. :big_grin:

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Who else is going to buy the defective Kermie, with no hat? It's a marriage made in heaven. Somewhere out there on ebay, there's an error hunter just waiting for something like this to come along. :rolleyes:

It's funny what errors some people will pay extra for on ebay.

I did see someone on ebay pay $18.00 for a Homer Simpson with the beer can packed inside upside down. :eek:

Two errors that I saw tank on ebay were a McFarlane Sportspick NHL goalie without the net packed inside, and another was just the net with no player packed inside! Talk about cost cutting measures at McFarlane, they got to charge the retailer for two units with those errors! :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Louis Kazagger
Who else is going to buy the defective Kermie, with no hat? It's a marriage made in heaven. Somewhere out there on ebay, there's an error hunter just waiting for something like this to come along. :rolleyes:
Better yet, somewhere out there in the world is a hat with no Kermit !!!!! At least it won't be freezing its head off like poor ol' Tux Kermie ! :big_grin:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I once saw a Regular Kermit with *breathes in* WAIT FOR IT !

AN EXCLUSIVE STICKER ON IT !

Yes it was!

I felt like the world was going crazy !