Ask Ken at Palisades

matleo

Reaction score
I have a bad feeling I know where the regular Rowlf is going.

Ken...Kenneth...... When the regular Rowlf gets released will he still have the piano and candelebra he was originally slated to come with or are you planning a different sets of ''accessories"???

--Matt

King Prawn

Reaction score
It might just be that they're holding out on regular Rowlf so that hecan be the fig to come with the Orchastra playset? You never know that might just be one of those secret things Ken has planned for 2003

GonzoFan

Reaction score
I posted this under the Series 3 pics thread but no one answered so I thought I would post it here:

Will there be any more muppets released in Tuxedos? I was wondering cause if that is the case I will have to start collecting them now that Tuxedo Rowlf is in the regular assorment. Thanks!!!! :smile:

matleo

Reaction score
I think the plan is to get all of the gang (or at least the core gang) into tuxes at some point or other. Hope this helps.

--Matt

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think we can count on standard Rowlf in future waves, but it is smart to hold a few choice fitures back a little. If this line is to last they can't release everything the first year or so. I really like how tux Rowlf turned out too. And that Kitchen.....(faints)

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I also love Tux Rowlf, but I share some of your fears that if the line gets canceled after series 4 that we are gonna have a mixed bunch of characters standing next to each other. But I would guess, and this is a big guess, that if the line got canceled the the characters that are pretty much ready to go (like reg. Rowlf and Patrol Bear) might show up as part of the collectors club. Not sure how involved that would be though, but it would be nice.
-Artie

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I cant wait till next year for series 3! I need to find Dr.Evil and use his "Time Machine" and go to the future and still Austin Powers Mojo errrr..... I mean buy series 3. :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by MrTheFrog
I also love Tux Rowlf, but I share some of your fears that if the line gets canceled after series 4 that we are gonna have a mixed bunch of characters standing next to each other.
Artie - i really hope you are right cos this was my fear too. The tux characters really don't turn me on and i really want to see a regular Rowlf. If it comes down to it - ya got yourself a customs order ! LOL !

kansasteen14

Reaction score
Originally posted by Louis Kazagger
Methinks this is about the point where Ken will post a collector's club service email address for folks who want to check up on their fan club status?? Or else it looks like he's going to get deluged with these type of status check requests over and over again. Be optimistic people, and assume that everything has gone as it should with your money orders being rec'd and processed. Remember, these fan club kits haven't even started shipping yet, so it's a little early to get paranoid. Ken's getting ready for Sandy Eggo, and I'm sure he's got better things to right now than check up on individual club statuses. Let's stick to more important questions please. Hey Ken, how's my hair? :wink:
were you talking to me,if so I wasnt getting paranid I was just asking.shesh

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
I wasn't singling you out Spenser. I've seen several people asking Ken here on this topic and other topics on the forum about their status, and it seems like it was starting to snowball with more "Me too, what about me?" posts. Sorry if you felt offended. Just trying to get everyone to be reasonable here, since Ken said they were going to offer 2,500 VC Beakers through the club. But hey, if Ken's cool with fielding all these status requests, maybe we could start a new topic "Ask Ken at Palisades if they got my money order yet". :wink: