Ask Ken at Palisades

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Adding a light at this late stage is an impossibilty.

"I can't change the laws of physics...I've got to have thirty minutes!!!"

Anyone?
Scotty on Star Trek the original Series when Kirk wants him to do a cold start of the Warp Engines. Scotty needs 30 minutes, but he eventually does it when Spock thinks up the physics equation while battling his strong Vulcan feelings that seem to be coming to the surface....blah blah LOL!

Blinky

Reaction score
I am sure that line comes from some Star Trek, Scotty always seemed to be saying that.

As for the stage. Top notch as usual. I have heard rumblings at other message boards about people having the pieces of their labs breaking up, should I be worried about the delicate looking tubing on the stage?

GWGumby

Reaction score
Is it too late to add some sort of pyrotechnics to the stage?

Oh, and I want Animal's drumset to spin around with 360 degrees of freedom. And I need a big inflatable Kermit head balloon that can float over the stage. There also needs to be some alien pods that each of the members of the Electric Mayhem can fit in where they can emerge from at the beginning of the performance. We also need a large spotlight, and a strobe black light. Oh, and the drum set needs a gong. Yes, definitely needs that gong!

Other than that, it looks great!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
And I need a big inflatable Kermit head balloon that can float over the stage.
Although obviously i know you are joking, just a point of discussion. Baloons are pretty easy to do figure wise - my girlfriend has the Mickey Mouse ears Barbie Doll for Disney Worlds 25th anniversary, and it comes with a PVC baloon shaped as as a mousehead.

Just a thought, but if Palisades ever do Muppet Babies (Boo Hiss) figures, each figure could be holding a helium style baloon shaped like the face of their character. That'd be quite a novelty !

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

Scotty on Star Trek the original Series when Kirk wants him to do a cold start of the Warp Engines. Scotty needs 30 minutes, but he eventually does it when Spock thinks up the physics equation while battling his strong Vulcan feelings that seem to be coming to the surface....blah blah LOL!
Ahhh...Amok Time.
oops, I just set off the Geek alarm!

Sorry to set off this great debate, I just have a lot of unresolved guilty feelings about when I worked at a video store and opened a sunshade which bumped and broke the neon open sign which then sat in the window unshining for a couple of years just mocking me...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

VERY nicely done. You nailed it down exactly...episode was called The Naked Time...even though not a single person on the show was "naked"...not even the panty-chasin' James T!

Speaking of Trek, has anyone bought the new Art Asylum Mini Mates from the Original Series? I did over here, and let me tell you...they are AWESOME. I hope they continue this line for a long time to come...they are cool in the extreme! Bring on the Salt Sucker!!!

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I want to get the KISS mini-mates and the Ozzy and Alice Copper ones.

GLUE

Reaction score
Hey Ken
Gettin all that awesome swag over there, better bring me back somethin good...I want it wrapped too, with a bow and a card.

FYI - Everybody check out Palisades Dailybit tomorrow, for more pics from Kens lil "vacation" to China....we all know your sittin at the side of a pool Ken, sippin drinks.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by GLUE
Hey Ken
FYI - Everybody check out Palisades Dailybit tomorrow, for more pics from Kens lil "vacation" to China....we all know your sittin at the side of a pool Ken, sippin drinks.
Sippin'? Who said anything about sippin'? I'm pulling a "Scooter" and slammin' 'em back!

*hic*...Hey Baby...you *hic*...smell GOOD!!!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Well she did. She smelled good!!

Man, you try to relax, have a few drinks, and hit on -- er, I mean "compliment" -- your co-worker's girlfriend and you can never live it down.

Okay, can we get back to asking Ken questions. I've got one: Ken, can you guess what Keith and Greg are doing in your office now?