Ask Ken at Palisades

Luke

Reaction score
They couldn't come packed in with a Penguin could they ? I'm sure the penguin wouldn't mind ! LOL !

Yeah i think what matters is the actual Kitchen itself and there is tons included there - if the lobsters come later thats a bonus !

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by simon42
I'm sorry, but what's a pack-in pack?
It would have three or four smaller type Muppets, like penguins, chickens, lobsters and the like...not necessarily with "named" characters...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, Ken, I just got an idea for the TMS Lobster figures. You say that they might be placed in a pack in pack. Well, If it's at all possible I offer the following suggestion.
You could place two different Lobster figures in one pack. One lobster could be from the Lobster Banditos from The Muppet Show. And the other, to help you expand your Muppet licensing rights, could be a lobster from the Rock Lobsters from Muppets Tonight. Hope this gives you some needed inspiration. Then again, you can just use the Ring of Inspiration and capture your own Muse(s).

The Count.

dr. gorry

Reaction score
*in spanish voice*

hey fellas!der's dat ken lilee guy,he's about to nix our first action figures!get em!

BAM!BAM!

i'll show you pack-in pack holmes!

BAM!BAM! YEEEEEEHHHHAWWWWWWWWWWWW!

kansasteen14

Reaction score
a pack in pack would be really cool and it could come with Camilla or Polly the lobster from MTI

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
I haven't seen the Kitchen pics yet, but I can imagine that it is awesome! As for the lobsters - I would have no problem not having them included... in the pack in pack would it be possible then to make the lobsters with articulation? I heard that the current planned ones were stiff... no articulation.

Thanks a million Ken for answering my questions! You have helped me learn a lot! Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions being the busy guy you are. Much appreciated! P.S. Did you get anything cool for your recent birthday!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by bc-fraggle
Thanks a million Ken for answering my questions! You have helped me learn a lot! Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions being the busy guy you are. Much appreciated! P.S. Did you get anything cool for your recent birthday!
Got the first season of Oz and Sopranos on DVD from my fiancee. That and a check from my mom and a gift certificate from my mother in law was IT! I don't have a lot of friends I guess, frankly most of my friends forgot...and yes none of my deadbeat co-workers, ALL of whom I got something for "just because" when I was in Hong Kong, got me anything. Granted, they did spend some time decorating my office, but there were no GIFTS or CARDS from any of them. They suck.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Got the first season of Oz and Sopranos on DVD from my fiancee. That and a check from my mom and a gift certificate from my mother in law was IT! I don't have a lot of friends I guess, frankly most of my friends forgot...and yes none of my deadbeat co-workers, ALL of whom I got something for "just because" when I was in Hong Kong, got me anything. Granted, they did spend some time decorating my office, but there were no GIFTS or CARDS from any of them. They suck.
dude...that officially sucks (though your fiancee is officially cool as ****). buncha slackers...just because one is an "adult" doesn't mean they shouldn't make with the presents. i mean, you play with toys for a LIVING for crying out loud...

King Prawn

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Ken!!!!!!!!!

Lots & Lots of late Birthday Wishes.

sorry you didn't get a lot of presents but just think about it this way, your trapped working in a building full of toys, just swipe some to make up for your co-workers birthday presents which you didn't get.

Ken a while back ago you said the exclusives for Series 4 would be Chase Figure Janice, Revolutionary (Sp?) Sam and Space Walk Link. Now seeing as Janice has been bumped by Rizzo we won't see a chase figure Janice in series 4 but will see a Chase Figure Rizzo and Super Hero Scooter which will be pushed back from Series 3 into 4. so my question is are Link & Sam still going to be released as exclusives or are Rizzo & Scooter the only two exclusives will be seeing in series 4.