Ask Travis: A Master Replicas Photo Puppet Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Thank you, Travis

Thanks for giving us all that info, Travis. I am still confused on what you said about Piggy. You said:

<<There has been no further discussion with Terry on Piggy at this time. We still plan to do her, but there are other ducks to get "in a row" first...>>

Doe anyone know what he means by "in a row"? I'm confused...:confused:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Thanks Travis!
I really don't know what we would do without Travis's updates. We would probably all go mad with anticipation. lol.

Thanks for giving us all that info, Travis. I am still confused on what you said about Piggy. You said:

<<There has been no further discussion with Terry on Piggy at this time. We still plan to do her, but there are other ducks to get "in a row" first...>>

Doe anyone know what he means by "in a row"? I'm confused...:confused:
I wondered that too. Does it mean the Pig won't be next in line after Fozzie? Or does it mean that Fozzie needs to be completed before they worry too much about Piggy? Hmm...

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Ducks in a Row, don't you just love the old corporate classics, actually means to get things organised first.

In project management terms, this may mean that MR need to look at sourcing materials, suppliers or cost implications. That's how I would read it on a status report.

However, there maybe fears that MR may not be able to deliver to the time scale set in place by the brief. Rather than failing to meet the deadline and the length of time the consumer will have to wait for the product they may choose to run with another product that would realistically meet the deadline. Now far be it for anyone on this forum to speculate, heaven forbid, but as a project manager in marketing I can see the consumer sense of going with a smaller project ie Rizzo, with Piggy running along side therefore over achieving with a better quality product over time and keeping everyone happy.

Ducks in a Row: putting the fun back into project management!

All together now: 'Rubber Duckie, you're the one; you make bath time lots of fun!'

Sorry couldn't resist it!

L
x

PS Travis, if you are looking for someone in the UK PM for my CV

muppetguy

Reaction score
Thank you, LeanneFuller

Thank you for clearing that up, LOL. I really do hope that's what it means and that they are just waiting for fozzie to start moving along smoothly for them to continue and start talks on Piggy. I really do want her to be next. Fingers crossed..:wink:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Yeah, thanks Leanne. :smile:
I'm hopefull that Piggy will still be after Fozzie. She will complete the basic group for me. Any replicas after that will be a bonus!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey Travis,

Good to see you back on here.

Please can you shed some light onto what is happening with Gonzo being sent to the UK.

Many of us on here have ordered from The Collector Zone, and the date keeps on being pushed back.

Orders for Animal from The Collector Zone were sent out pretty much the same day as USA orders, so why is Gonzo still not available?

Is it possible that an amount of the replicas gets shipped from China directly to The Collector Zone in the UK, instead of them all going to Master Replicas so that us UK fans can get them at a similar time to USA collectors?

Many Thanks

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
I would of thought that by "ducks in a row" means other characters in a row, meaning that they still plan to do Miss Piggy but as she is difficult, they have bumped her down the line for simpler characters?

Bear Man

Reaction score
I think it's fairly clear he's telling us that they are working on a muppet duck with boat and oar accessories.

Either that or he's saying MR has existing Muppet sales, Fozzie construction and distribution, statue development, materials research and non-muppet products that need attention. I wouldn't read too much into that comment.

Davina

Reaction score
not to mention the change in factories.. gotta give them a chance and time to figure out what they're doing, and not throw something as complicated as Piggy is bound to be at them too quickly.. heh.. make sure they're up to the task and all....

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Travis:

Do you know what the edition size of Fozzie is going to be? So what photo puppet is up next then? We cannot wait for the next one up after Fozzie! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.