Ask Travis: A Master Replicas Photo Puppet Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I just thought about something,

Travis:

When you get the factory prototype back from the factory, can you let us know if Fozzies mouth will close please? It would be nice to have at least two Muppets that there mouths will close!

Thanks! :embarrassed:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I just thought about something,

Travis:

When you get the factory prototype back from the factory, can you let us know if Fozzies mouth will close please? It would be nice to have at least two Muppets that there mouths will close!

Thanks! :embarrassed:
Good point!

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Dear Mista' Fancy Pants...

Travis,
What the dillio with the Limey's getting the early pre pay - How aboot you get on the fast track and open up pre-orders here too? Or squash that vendor. I am gettin antsy. And it ain't fair mon' ( That was my western hemisphere trash talk)

Secondly, Have you any updates for us.... Hmmm? Maybe some box art or somfin' to appease us. How a bout a rumor other than the one about you and animals... sorry - Didn't mean to let that out.

seriously folks - Hide you dogs.

Can you give us dimensions on Fozzie yet - I need to have a custom case made.

Any word on RATS yet - not the one I left in your drawer... the Rizzo type.

That's all - Hope you are sleepin' finally:rolleyes:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Hey Travis....any new NEWS?

Hey Trav,

Hope all is well with you and your family.

1. Was wondering when Fozzie will be up for pre-order? He's up for pre-order overseas and not here, why?

2. What is Fozzie Limited Edition number size going to be? (the places where he's up for pre-order already say 1,000 pc. is this true?

3. And you knew this was coming from me, Any word on Piggy yet? ANYTHING? PlEaSe... I want her BADLY....

Hope to hear from ya soon. Thanks for your time in advance, Trav.

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Is is just me or have we had a real drought around here on all the threads? Here's hoping that the next news we get from Trav-Daddy reinvigorates the boards.

Bring On.........?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Is is just me or have we had a real drought around here on all the threads? Here's hoping that the next news we get from Trav-Daddy reinvigorates the boards.

Bring On.........?

Strange to say but it is like this on the MR website as well....nothing to talk about them either. I would love to hear an update or anything for that matter. No news from NY Con also.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi Travis,
Just a quick one. What was used to colour Gonzo's nose? I'm gonna try and enhance the colours but want to use the same substance that MR did. Many thanks

muppetguy

Reaction score
I know...

There has been no news about anything lately. If you go on the masterreplicas website, they also have no news, no new items up for sale on any of the genres. I wonder what's going on over there at MR. I want some news on Fozzie and Piggy! Preety Please.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Hey Travis.
Has a decision been made yet as to which Muppets will follow the pig?
Will we be getting 2 muppets next year or 3?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hey Travis (again), can you give us some insight as to how well the Muppet line is doing? Are the selling as well as expected, or even better? How does the future look for the line? I have noticed that once Fozzie is produced, all of the Muppets that we have seen prototypes for are done, without any indication of the continuation of the line, other than conjecture. Is the possible resurrection of the Muppets in the forth coming movie something that is taken into account with regards to how many unit may sell further down the line? Thanks for your time and patience and look forward to hearing from you...soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.